Nobunari Oda | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Nobunari Oda

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I'm replicating Magill's post from Yuzuru Hanyu's Fan Fest, because it's from Nobunari Oda, who believed that Yuzuru kun was there:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I'm reposting this podium from Kazuki Tomono's Fan Fest (thank you KiraraChin!), congratulations to Nobunari Oda on his Silver Medal at the All-Osaka competitiion!

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Thank you! I embed it:

Anyway, congratulations for his third place!
Do you know what rank he must earn, to participate in National Championships?

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Nobunari Oda, for having gained a place in the Kinki Regional Championship ranking, ending with Silver.
He seems to have a mostly clean Free Skating, apart from a q call on his 4T.
We will see him at All-Japan National Championships!

KiraraChin

Medalist
Nobu's beautiful skates at the National Winter Sports Festival 2024. Nobu won 3rd place in individual senior men, and first place overall for team Osaka with Kazuki Tomono 🫶

KiraraChin

Medalist
Nobu on Twitter: I won the adult men's competition in Osaka, and came in 3rd place in the individual competition! I felt the difficulty of the competition again, but it was a competition where I could feel that I have grown since last year! Thank you for your support! Next weekend I will be competing in Osaka, and at the end of the month I will be in Shiga for Prince Ice Worlds, so I will continue to practice hard 👍 Even though is tough! LOL!

Nobu and Kazuki at the victory ceremony: