***Piel's Bridal Shower Party-Everyone Invited!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

***Piel's Bridal Shower Party-Everyone Invited!!!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Wow! Glad to hear that about your mother. Give her my best wishes. Again, I am so happy for you.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow, had to go round up the boys for a quick dance for the ladies ?. Brought; Evan, Evgeni, Alexei and Todd. They thought doing a rendition of YMCA by the Village people would be fun!

Great gifts, everyone seems to be having a great time. :clap:

That is so interesting how you mother is rekindling, Piel. When had they known each other before?

btw, Evan demanded to be the Construction worker.:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thank you Grgranny. I am very lucky! Not only am I getting a great guy but three wonderful children...one son and two daughters........all grown and each very special. The middle one is married and lives in Edmonton Alberta. We are planning on going there for the holidays if passports come through in time. The youngest daughter is getting married in August. They are all very talented musically. I will be the non musical member of the family..............can't carry a tune in a bucket and the only thing I play is the radio:biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Wow, had to go round up the boys for a quick dance for the ladies ?. Brought; Evan, Evgeni, Alexei and Todd. They thought doing a rendition of YMCA by the Village people would be fun!

Great gifts, everyone seems to be having a great time. :clap:

That is so interesting how you mother is rekindling, Piel. When had they known each other before?

They grew up together and dated all through junior high and high school. Their parents were good friends and wanted tem to get together but they both married other people. Now both have lost their spouses and have refound each other. He has a daughter who is also a Patti........well a Patty.....so they can't spell, LOL.:laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, you got some really great gifts but leave it to :bow: Grgranny to be the wise one. :agree: What a great gift.

Dee

And here's your truly out-of-this-world honeymoon trip (they don't call it honeyMOON for nothing!)

cassini%20spacecraft.jpg

http://www.virgingalactic.com/htmlsite/index.htm (click on "book your flight!")

Yes, it's a honeymoon in outer space! I have already made the down payment. The rest is due before they bring you back down. (I'm still working on that part.) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Ptichka's gift is just out of this world. I don't care if I'm invited or not, I'm going to visit you, Piel!!! Only Math would think of the best trip for a HoneyMOON !!! :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Dee