Shun Sato | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Shun Sato

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Big congratulations to Shun on his silver medal! I see that it says above that he is working with Guillaume Cizeon. Whatever they are doing, it is paying off! I haven't followed him too closely, and he looks so much more refined than I remember him. Awesome progress. This was quite a nail-biter of a finish, and it seems that it really could have gone either way.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Big congratulations to Shun on his silver medal! I see that it says above that he is working with Guillaume Cizeon. Whatever they are doing, it is paying off! I haven't followed him too closely, and he looks so much more refined than I remember him. Awesome progress. This was quite a nail-biter of a finish, and it seems that it really could have gone either way.
I totally agree it was like I was watching a different skater. He has really improved. Loved his Exhibition program where he shined! I was rooting for him for the gold, so close.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When I first saw him, on all his jumps, his free leg was never extended - always bent. Not anymore! Just watched him on the NBC broadcast. Oh my gosh! They needed to give him a speeding ticket. He was flying! I look forward to his friendly rivalry with Kao. Unfortunately, when I saw him live at Skate Am in 2021, he had injured his shoulder, so he wasn't at his best. That quad Lutz of his is going to be a weapon!

I didn't watch the exhibition. I'll have to check out his program.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Shun Sato is to skate in the first last group tomorrow, I hope all will go well!

Edit: fixing a slip.

Last edited:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Shun Sato is to participate in several shows in the next months: Prince Ice World on April 27th to 29th and May 3d to 5th in Yokohama, and Dreams on Ice from June 28th to June 30th, also in Yokohama.