Takahashi/Kihara split | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Takahashi/Kihara split

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol.. sure she could throw either one of them but I wouldn't want to look at them attempt a twist...:laugh2:
are ladies allowed to throw men? I am thinking maybe shizuka can throw Shoma or Nobunari Oda to do throw triples.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
are ladies allowed to throw men?
I just read this sentence out loud to someone who knows nothing about skating. Guess what happened. :laugh: (sorry about the useless comment, but it honestly was too funny)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I don't see why a Pair girl wouldn't be allowed to throw her partner since there have been female Ice Dancers lifting their male partners in ISU competitions. It just hasn't been done, probably due mainly to the usual size difference in Pairs. Throwing a much bigger partner requires much more strength than lifting one which sometimes involves the man hanging on to the woman.

We have seen male skaters throwing male skaters and it has never been as easy and graceful as the normal throws.

noidont

Final Flight
China redirects all the decent skaters to pairs, so their singles programs are unreasonably weak.

Flaya

Match Penalty
I totally forgot Japan has a Junior pair that could make it to Worlds and compete there: Ami KOGA / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET

But obviously Francis would have to get the Japanese citizenship and give up the Canadian one to compete at the Olympics.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
The problem is Kihara had no pair experience when they started and the man is 70% of a pair. To see some decent results, he probably needs 5 more years. The Ami KOGA / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET pair is actually quite pleasant to watch, and they are very young.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The problem is Kihara had no pair experience when they started and the man is 70% of a pair. To see some decent results, he probably needs 5 more years. The Ami KOGA / Francis BOUDREAU AUDET pair is actually quite pleasant to watch, and they are very young.

Boudreau Audet is a French Canadian name... will they have the same issue as Mervin Tran?