Vote for Michelle Kwan's nomination for induction into the US Olympic/ Paralympic HoF | Golden Skate

Vote for Michelle Kwan's nomination for induction into the US Olympic/ Paralympic HoF

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Please vote for Michelle Kwan's nomination for induction into the U.S. Olympic/ Paralympic Hall of Fame. Go to U.S. figure skating Instagram, click on link in bio, then click on the posted picture of Michelle, and it will take you to the voting website. Michelle is in the first category (and you can vote for only five of the listed athletes in the first category). Look through the full list of athletes in each category (once you submit your votes in the first category, the next category comes up automatically). Decide who else you want to vote for in each category, if anyone. But please choose Michelle among your five entries in the first category. This is a long overdue honor that Michelle truly deserves, IMO.

You can vote in each of the four categories once every day, through May 16. There's only three days remaining. I only noticed this today. And I don't see any other reference to it on this forum. Forgive me if it has already been mentioned here in a different thread.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please vote for Michelle Kwan's nomination for induction into the U.S. Olympic/ Paralympic Hall of Fame. Go to U.S. figure skating Instagram, click on link in bio, then click on the posted picture of Michelle, and it will take you to the voting website. Michelle is in the first category (and you can vote for only five of the listed athletes in the first category). Look through the full list of athletes in each category (once you submit your votes in the first category, the next category comes up automatically). Decide who else you want to vote for in each category, if anyone. But please choose Michelle among your five entries in the first category. This is a long overdue honor that Michelle truly deserves, IMO.

You can vote in each of the four categories once every day, through May 16. There's only three days remaining. I only noticed this today. And I don't see any other reference to it on this forum. Forgive me if it has already been mentioned here in a different thread.

I love Michelle a lot, and I voted for her..but Michael Phelps is on the list. Of course you can vote for 3..

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I love Michelle a lot, and I voted for her..but Michael Phelps is on the list. Of course you can vote for 3..
In Michelle's category (the first voting category), you can select up to five entries. Alas, the deadline has passed for anyone who hasn't had a chance to visit the website.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In Michelle's category (the first voting category), you can select up to five entries. Alas, the deadline has passed for anyone who hasn't had a chance to visit the website.
Oh well. I selected 3. To include Michelle AND Michael Phelps. Not sure how it’s possible he’s not in there already with 28 medals.