Parsons?
M/C?
(Either 10, 11, or 12 spots TBD)

Let me know if any of this is wrong!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
*entire post*

I'm...like 99% sure Doris meant who from GS is going to attend as a fan.

Also:

Men: There are always 12 spots TBD, as long as there are over 4 men competing at each Sectional event (which there are). International conflict byes and Top 5 byes do not affect this.

Ladies: Same thing as Men - always 12 spots TBD from Sectionals considering there are way more than 4 ladies at each Sectional event. Bradie and Amber almost certainly have byes because neither is at Sectionals even though I can't find the technical rule regarding time length for conflicts.

Pairs: Pfund/Santillan were 5th at 2017 US Championships so they have a bye (plus they're at Warsaw Cup this weekend). Liu/Johnson are at Warsaw Cup this weekend so they have a bye. Fields/Stevens do not have a bye - they are competing at Sectionals. There are only 3 teams competing at Sectionals (2 Easterns, 1 Mids), so all will be able to compete at Nationals. Some teams likely elected not to compete (Calalang/Sidhu, Smith/Reiss, Digerness/Neudecker, Deardorff/Settlage, Yao/Simon maybe since they're not registered for Juniors, Kayne-O'Shea even though I know they're dealing with injury.)

Ice Dance: There are only 5 Senior teams competing in Sectionals, so everyone at Sectionals will be able to compete at Nationals. Even if there are teams who elected not to compete,there aren't enough teams to mean someone gets left out. McNamara/Carpenter also definitely have a bye because they're assigned to Warsaw Cup challenger event which starts today. I don't know if Skate America is technically close enough for Parsons/Parsons to get an International Event conflict bye since I can't find the technical rule, but they'd qualify regardless due to the minimal amount of dance teams.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm...like 99% sure Doris meant who from GS is going to attend as a fan.

Also:

Men: There are always 12 spots TBD, as long as there are over 4 men competing at each Sectional event (which there are). International conflict byes and Top 5 byes do not affect this.

Ladies: Same thing as Men - always 12 spots TBD from Sectionals considering there are way more than 4 ladies at each Sectional event. Bradie and Amber almost certainly have byes because neither is at Sectionals even though I can't find the technical rule regarding time length for conflicts.

Pairs: Pfund/Santillan were 5th at 2017 US Championships so they have a bye (plus they're at Warsaw Cup this weekend). Liu/Johnson are at Warsaw Cup this weekend so they have a bye. Fields/Stevens do not have a bye - they are competing at Sectionals. There are only 3 teams competing at Sectionals (2 Easterns, 1 Mids), so all will be able to compete at Nationals. Some teams likely elected not to compete (Calalang/Sidhu, Smith/Reiss, Digerness/Neudecker, Deardorff/Settlage, Yao/Simon maybe since they're not registered for Juniors, Kayne-O'Shea even though I know they're dealing with injury.)

Ice Dance: There are only 5 Senior teams competing in Sectionals, so everyone at Sectionals will be able to compete at Nationals. Even if there are teams who elected not to compete,there aren't enough teams to mean someone gets left out. McNamara/Carpenter also definitely have a bye because they're assigned to Warsaw Cup challenger event which starts today. I don't know if Skate America is technically close enough for Parsons/Parsons to get an International Event conflict bye since I can't find the technical rule, but they'd qualify regardless due to the minimal amount of dance teams.

Oh whoops. Sorry Doris!
I am not going, for what it's worth.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So far:
Men:
Nathan Chen
Vincent Zhou
Jason Brown
Ross Miner
Grant Hochstein
Alexei Krasnozhon
Andrew Torgashev
Max Aaron
Adam Rippon
(9 spots TBD)

Ladies:
Karen Chen
Ashley Wagner
Mariah Bell
Mirai Nagasu
Caroline Zhang
Polina Edmunds
Amber Glenn?
Courtney Hicks
Bradie Tennell?
(Either 9 or 10 spots TBD)

Pairs:
SK/K
D/F
C/T
C/LD
S/B
F/S
(12 spots TBD)

Ice Dance:
ShibSibs
C/B
H/D
C/P
P/B
H/B
Parsons?
M/C?

Dont forget Mrs. P and I. We will be in novice ice dance!:agree:

Wish you could find a way to come this year.....its gonna be a great show.....and it will be warm.....if you go to a public landramat and take off the agitatiors, there is lots of change trapped underneight!

figurefan0726

Final Flight
So far:
Men:
Nathan Chen
Vincent Zhou
Jason Brown
Ross Miner
Grant Hochstein
Alexei Krasnozhon
Andrew Torgashev
Max Aaron
Adam Rippon
Camden Pulkinen :love::biggrin:
(8 spots TBD)

Ladies:
Karen Chen
Ashley Wagner
Mariah Bell
Mirai Nagasu
Caroline Zhang
Polina Edmunds
Amber Glenn?
Courtney Hicks
Bradie Tennell?
(Either 9 or 10 spots TBD)

Pairs:
SK/K
D/F
C/T
C/LD
S/B
F/S
(12 spots TBD)

Ice Dance:
ShibSibs
C/B
H/D
C/P
P/B
H/B
Parsons?
M/C?

No Gracie?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Thanks to the mods for separating these posts into a separate thread. I was hesitant to respond where they were after my first post so I would avoid further derailing doris's thread.

No Gracie gold or josh Farris are yet scheduled to go to US nationals yet?

No Gracie officially: http://www.usfigureskating.org/story?id=91037&type=media
- I guess they were counting her Olympic Team bronze as "medaled in the previous Olympics" because she didn't meet any other requirements for a bye (not top 5 at last year's Nationals, no conflicting internationals, no GPF, etc) and wasn't registered for Sectionals

Josh is also not going to be at Nationals - no official statement, but he has also not met any requirements for a bye and is not at Sectionals. His GP assignment of NHK Trophy would have qualified him for an International Conflict bye through Sectionals (since it's within a week of the Sectional event, I believe is the rule)

i want to state :) congratulations to all who has qualifed for nationals.

2nd question is Sophie Chouinard related to the Canadian Josee Chouinard that competed in the early 90's?