2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so after not watching the Men's SP (beyond the first Warm-Up, anyway) so that I can enjoy what gets shown on the TV in the company of the commentators, I am now going to start watching LIVE.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Unfortunately, there is no World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player. :disapp:

Here is the link to the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 19m 15s. Cup Of Russia highlights show at start. WATTS at 16m 49s. LIVE coverage of Ladies Short at 1h 58m 26s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...e-france/55922de2-e17f-45dd-aba1-fa88f80af962

Here is the Time Schedule of the Short Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfra2018/gpfra2018_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfra2018/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I am so nervous for Piper and Paul. I prefer to watch skating when I'm not emotionally involved in the outcome.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Finally, a RD event in which I’m not worried about a steady stream of BASIC level TRs.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hello all, I am taking the risk of running late to work because of oversleeping and watching the RD because the lineup is awesome. Can't wait for G/P and P/C and everyone else, so many teams to cheer for :hap10:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am so nervous for Piper and Paul. I prefer to watch skating when I'm not emotionally involved in the outcome.

How do you find competitions to watch if you don't watch the ones where your favorites do compete? :laugh: But I totally understand, I'm the notorious one who overly over-fangirls.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
How do you find competitions to watch if you don't watch the ones where your favorites do compete? :laugh: But I totally understand, I'm the notorious one who overly over-fangirls.

Many many years of heartbreak have taught me not get too emotionally invested. I cried when Kurt fell in the SP in Albertville.
So now I have favourites but only a few that I actually get nervous for.
Either that or I just got old and crusty.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

We saw a millisecond of the ice rink, and then there was a technical problem where a frozen picture of the "advertising ending" ident appeared. Then they put on the "This Is Eurosport" video, and now there're showing a WATTS.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE WORLD FEED STREAM ON THE PLAYER!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least then we would have a backup.

CaroLiza_fan

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
From the amount of chatter, you'd think Russian commentators were being paid by the word. :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The other thing about Piper and Paul is that they do have a unfortunate habit of buckling under pressure so that just makes me more nervous for them.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

Same here, I am sitting at the arena ill on the inside... Because I so badly want this going well for them...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
FINALLY - we are back to Grenoble.

But, we've missed all of the Warm-Up. :disapp:

Simon and Mark on commentary

CaroLiza_fan

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
NoNameFace, wave at us with the sunflowers! I want to see you and tabsy on the screen :)