2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program

Fluture

Record Breaker
I'm not a fan of that program but well done on the jumps.

And now: It's Sasha time!! :hap10:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That 'da-da-da' isn't the same without the -3Lo, but better than having Sasha fall so

Fluture

Record Breaker
Hm... She was really good, of course but not as powerful/enthusiastic as usually.. I'd have Anna lead.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is the kind of breakthrough the US Junior ladies need. A medal would be nice but if they can stay where they are they would get the full compliment of spots next season on the JGP right? Is it the same as at Senior Worlds? 13 or under gets the maximum spots? With Alysa and some of the other younger girls moving to the Junior JGP the more spots the better. It's the only way you build depth.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Love Trusova. She is just so terrifyingly impressive. Not her best performance ever ... but more than enough than she needed.

Everyone ready for a quad lutz battle tomorrow? :hap10:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Solid as always. For some reason it's only her final expression that makes me think, "oh yeah she's a youngun". Same as the hilarious face she made at JGPF.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Yeah i would have her behind anna, she doesn't have the same artistry or emotion that anna has. it just felt like she was going through the motions and was alot slower than anna.