Canada
1. Conrad 73.56
2. Bennet 70.74
3. Nam 68.30
4. Joseph 66.74
5. Iliya 66.09
6. Eric 64.65
7. Matthew 64.39

Thank you! I was lucky in that Place Bell had a pair of top-notch medics, unlucky that the break wasn’t diagnosed until after I went home (not the medics’ fault as the walk-in doctor I saw thought it was a sprain and then that a foot bone that broke). My leg is now under the care of a fracture clinic and they have it in hand.

Sending wishes for a complete healing to you! [emoji253]

I was at Place Bell, and I'm shocked that something happened there which caused you to break your leg! :shocked: At least you eventually got the correct diagnosis and are receiving the proper treatment. There are no virtual bouquets on GS' smiley list, but here's a virtual hug. :ghug: We'll both slowly, but gradually recover from our respective physical traumas. :2thumbs:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Juniors pairs on Rink A stream now for those who are interested. Senior pairs starts after.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Thank you! I was lucky in that Place Bell had a pair of top-notch medics, unlucky that the break wasn’t diagnosed until after I went home (not the medics’ fault as the walk-in doctor I saw thought it was a sprain and then that a foot bone that broke). My leg is now under the care of a fracture clinic and they have it in hand.

My laptop screen was broken a few days after my leg and I’m down to about 2/3 of screen with psychedelic effects so I look forward to watching skating videos w/o frustration in a week or two when the new one arrives.

Sending wishes for a complete healing to you! [emoji253]

just curious about your leg... i felt i had to be extra cautious with some of the stairs that were very steep... is that how you broke yours? i mean.. i am no longer a kid running up and down the stairs... and usually i am fine but they were at just a tad wrong for me.. too high yet not high enough to really be careful about them... so i did decide to be careful in the end fearing for my knees that are really week from too much running... but yeah... hope you recover fully... sometimes breaks are better than sprain for full recovery.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Siberia is back to the hospital...

Just to offer a brief update on my situation, my medication took twice as long than average to kick in today, which is why I had a BIG health scare early this morning, so I went to the hospital to be on the safe side. Fortunately, no direct medical intervention was required, although I still experienced significant blood loss, and the doctor who attended to me said that I did right thing to come there because it was important that I be evaluated by a medical professional to ensure that my life wasn't in danger. I was discharged at around noon, so I've been taking it easy ever since.

To get back on topic slightly, I do plan to watch the livestream of the Senior Men LP (it's a passive activity), although I probably won't have the energy to do any screen recordings as back-up. I'm annoyed that my current state prevents me from completing the upload of several Senior Men SP performances (which is why 4everchan could only post two links), but it is what it is, and hopefully I can work on them at a later date.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Good call Siberia and nice to hear that you're taking it easy. Don't worry about the videos, just concentrate on your health and getting some rest. We can all cheer a bit harder for the skaters for you ;)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just to offer a brief update on my situation, my medication took twice as long than average to kick in today, which is why I had a BIG health scare early this morning, so I went to the hospital to be on the safe side. Fortunately, no direct medical intervention was required, although I still experienced significant blood loss, and the doctor who attended to me said that I did right thing to come there because it was important that I be evaluated by a medical professional to ensure that my life wasn't in danger. I was discharged at around noon, so I've been taking it easy ever since.

To get back on topic slightly, I do plan to watch the livestream of the Senior Men LP (it's a passive activity), although I probably won't have the energy to do any screen recordings as back-up. I'm annoyed that my current state prevents me from completing the upload of several Senior Men SP performances (which is why 4everchan could only post two links), but it is what it is, and hopefully I can work on them at a later date.

:ghug:

Vids can wait; take care of yourself!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
All Streams:

Rink A - Novice Pairs Free on right not, Junior and Senior Pairs to come
Rink B - Junior Rhythm Dance 3rd Group
Rink C - Senior Men's Free Starting

Schedule - Note Rinks A and C seem to be behind schedule

Haleth

On the Ice
Siberia, I’m sorry you are going through this but relieved you were able to get to hospital. It is frustrating not to do what you want. Hoping the live-streams behave for you!

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Huh, so Roman Sadovsky isn't the only Canadian men's singles skater to use Schindler's List for his free program. Zoé Duval-Yergeau's costume also has red on it to represent blood.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
While waiting for Matthew Markell's turn, I just wanted to mention that he's the only skater who wrote to me to express his relief that I was okay after my life-threatening incident. What a sweetheart. :luv17:

Roo87

Medalist
what us with the +COMBO after every combo (even when executed correctly). Is it a glitch or something?

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, that was a bit of a shaky skate from Matt, but I still think Love Story is a lovely program. :) Since he's currently 3rd over-all with 6 skaters left to go, I believe he has qualified for Nationals? There are 18 spots in total, and if I'm not mistaken, 6 guys have byes, which means the Top 12 here go forward. Or did I get something wrong?

Roo87

Medalist
Well, that was a bit of a shaky skate from Matt, but I still think Love Story is a lovely program. :) Since he's currently 3rd over-all with 6 skaters left to go, I believe he has qualified for Nationals? There are 18 spots in total, and if I'm not mistaken, 6 guys have byes, which means the Top 12 here go forward. Or did I get something wrong?

Wouldn't Nam already have a bye?

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Good effort from Iliya but some trouble on those axels today. Tight landings and pop. Low score, so possibly some URs.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I forgot this was happening! I looked at the men's results and noticed Kevin Reynolds listed as a withdrawal. :(

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Other than the fall on the 3A combo and the pop at the end, much better skate from Nam today. 155.37.