2022-23 JGPF Junior Women's Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022-23 JGPF Junior Women's Free Skate

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Mao is something else, she is just phenomenal. she could win senior worlds right now. i hope she stays healthy as she gets older, i can't wait to see how she grows artistically since she already has everything else. she is so wonderful.
yes already so good(also at presentation) and think she can't even compete at 2026 olympics... hopefully she has motivation to grow and compete as a junior for three more seasons...

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Work prevented me to watch.

Congrats to the medalists.

Hope Hana will do better at senior nats. I'm not surprised by the performance here. I was kinda expecting it since she was way too consistent and always seem a bit out of shape during this period of the season.

Little Mao has a good winning streak now. I think she hasn't lost since october 2021. If she wins senior nats it will be more impressive, even if i think she probably won't.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Mao Asada should be very pleased at what she inspired from Mao Shimada. Her face told you how much she loves to skate. Insanely fast rotation on the 3A and quad worth plenty even flawed. Great poise to not let mistakes affect her. Most impressed by her ability to change the speed of her spins.
I'm seeing many Mao in novices and juniors domestic comps since 2 or 3 years. I like to think that their parents named them after Asada.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Little Mao has a good winning streak now. I think she hasn't lost since october 2021. If she wins senior nats it will be more impressive, even if i think she probably won't.
I'm also leaning towards a podium placement possibility at Nationals for Mao, but winning is less likely. The justification is intensive competitions during this time of the year (Jr. Nationals->JGPF-> Nationals), plus all the Jr. ladies have to train for Sr. programs for the upcoming Nationals. But one thing for certain is that Mao has got the spot to JWC.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Was nice to see strong showing by the two Korean skaters. I was particularly impressed by how well jumps were integrated into Kim’s skate. Dissappointed that Shimada missed both 3A and 4T, but hope she gets it in Calgray.