Peacock schedule for Sectionals/GPs | Golden Skate

Peacock schedule for Sectionals/GPs

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I just checked Peacock Premium this morning and icons are up for all the Sectionals and GP MK John Wilson Trophy. To view all of them you need to click on Sports, Live and Upcoming and View All. The skating icons are mixed in with rugby, golf, and all other sports. There is a lot of overlap and that isn't even consider Ice Challenge Graz or the novice and lower events being live streamed on Fanzone.

I am just so sad about all of thisšŸ˜­

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Me too. The fanzone has their live links up too. We'd have to have no life obligations and basically sit in front of the computer or two or three devices to catch it all live. Sadly I have a funeral to attend next Saturday and will miss a ton of skating during that time. If there were on demand replays I wouldn't have to miss a thing, it's so frustrating!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
If you have Peacock Premium, you are supposed to be able to "download for later viewing."

Have any of you used this option?

auser

Record Breaker
Me too. The fanzone has their live links up too. We'd have to have no life obligations and basically sit in front of the computer or two or three devices to catch it all live. Sadly I have a funeral to attend next Saturday and will miss a ton of skating during that time. If there were on demand replays I wouldn't have to miss a thing, it's so frustrating!
My heartfelt condolences on your loss @purplecat. :ghug:

Last edited:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The Great Britain Grand Prix Women's freeskate starts at 3:15 am my time. I don't think I'll catch it live on Peacock!! I'll have to vpn/youtube it later!... thankfully I have that option for the Grand Prix but looks like for the sectionals events that I can't watch live will just be missed. :(

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Good news, there is on demand for the Fan Zone as I had hoped. So juvenile through novice events will be able to be replayed. I'm happily watching the novice women short program from the Midwestern Sectional live right now - good luck to all the skaters!!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have Peacock Premium Plus. Where is the download for later viewing option? Do I need to be awake and watching live to download?

This probably won't make anyone feel better, but Peacock is equally non-responsive to questions about "regular show". I actually had the chat program helper disconnect from me, and I was even being nice:laugh:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have Peacock Premium Plus. Where is the download for later viewing option? Do I need to be awake and watching live to download?

This probably won't make anyone feel better, but Peacock is equally non-responsive to questions about "regular show". I actually had the chat program helper disconnect from me, and I was even being nice:laugh:
They have so many subscribers they donā€™t care.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
If you have Peacock Premium, you are supposed to be able to "download for later viewing."

Have any of you used this option?
This is what I see

Premium Plus​

Everything you get with Premium, plus:

• No Ads*
  • Download & Watch Select Titles Offline
So now the question becomes, what does select titles mean, and what does download and watch off line mean?????

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is what I see

Premium Plus​

Everything you get with Premium, plus:

• No Ads*
  • Download & Watch Select Titles Offline
So now the question becomes, what does select titles mean, and what does download and watch off line mean?????
Select titles mean titles they have selected. Download and watch off line mean you can download them onto your computer and watch them later with no need for an Internet connection.