Practice Reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And yes that dubstep! And I did yell (quietly) “give it to me Jimmy” and then screamed wildly at the end.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And Mitchell Friess is skating to a medley of Vienna/Piano Man for his free and I am HERE for it. More Billy Joel, less whiny emo!

He skated so well in the short last year he actually ended up in the 2nd group and I think it kind of freaked him out. His free was not as good. But he made it through qualifying and GOOD FOR HIM. He belongs here.

auser

Record Breaker
And Mitchell Friess is skating to a medley of Vienna/Piano Man for his free and I am HERE for it. More Billy Joel, less whiny emo!

He skated so well in the short last year he actually ended up in the 2nd group and I think it kind of freaked him out. His free was not as good. But he made it through qualifying and GOOD FOR HIM. He belongs here.
I'm afraid I don't share your enthusiasm for Billy Joel but his music does look good on Mitchell. :)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m watching the practice cam and may I say, I can’t wait for tomorrow. Camden just skated, basically botched all the jumps in the first half, then finished so strong I could hardly believe it. Before Camden we had Andrew, who did no jumps at all…but was scintillating nonetheless!