2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

yuki

Final Flight
I stand corrected, apparently this was Swan Lake :unsure:. I missed the first 1/3 of the program and only got more and more confused from there on.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Sara and Adria still in the lead! Top 6 and who knows. The Slovaks were very close. Can't remember their FD though.

Aw I loved the FD. They might eek into the top 5. That would be a big achievement for them- though really 6th is too at this point. I hope they keep improving they are some of my current favorites!

cjmorton29

Rinkside
I used to kind of like the German team... but eventually it becomes way too cliche and I've just gotten tired of it. I'm all for originality, but it has to be matched with good skating and dancing skills (flow, speed, grace, style, ease of movement, extension etc.) and I just don't get that from this team.

sbaker

On the Ice
Looking at the starting order, I think it is not going to benefit S/B to skate after P/C.. They have a similarly styled free dance, but P/C's is miles better IMO...

euroskate

Final Flight
i wonder how nelli feels about her younger brother beething her and if she sometimes thinks she would have been better of staying with a russian Partner. and i was wondering where there scores would be if they where russians.... i agree this may not be their masterpeace but they dont get credit at all for their creativness

Alba

Record Breaker
I prefer Elena with the black dress. It brings luck also. :hopelessness:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I love how much Abba has been played over the past 2 days here... and a different song each time :laugh: