2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

whatif

Medalist
And the P/C's brilliantly choreographed programme wins. I can' t wait to see how they are going to top this next season.

euroskate

Final Flight
The plague of major splatfests are going to haunt two Russian teams now. There must be some kind of a curse.
i was thinking that to. perhaps katsalapov and whoever else was sitting in frot of tv ans sending loads of bad energy

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I do love this program probably because it is how you can incorporate a modern dance vocabulary into traditional ballroom step sequences and make it seamless.But you know, de gustibus and all that jazz. People should love what they love.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I think it is so well constructed and visually stunning. It's soft spoken which I like, but I can understand why one would not connect to it I guess.. But every note has meaning and movement, and I think it is truly unique. To me, it makes other classical free dances look empty.

It's modern dance performed on ice. I think many viewers are too used to Zuevas cheesy, OTT programs.

sbaker

On the Ice
Can someone please explain to me why their twizzles consistently get level 1? Is it ice coverage?

keasus

On the Ice
I know I am in the minority but me too. Like, I can and do appreciate it and how good it is, but it does nothing for me. I have felt like an oddball all season because of it.

You are not the only "oddball," Tulosai. I applaud their use of music not often heard in skating, but I find them and this program underwhelming. Still, they are clearly the best today (so far).

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Yikes. Huge snow storm hit in Detroit just now and delayed me... I hear I missed I/Z, and they had some accidents... Hope it was enough.