2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
C/L were placeholders winning the World title last year with D/W and V/M not competing. They simply are not an elite team.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
ummm its underwhelming :slink:

maybe because I have Yuna's rendition in mind since it was so grabbing and dynamic

I think I like their COC version better now since it made more sense with the music and the story

tulosai

Record Breaker
Anyway, P/C have a personal best 5 points higher than C/B. We might have them and W/P getting the first two places at Worlds.

I don't totally count Chock/Bates out either. I do think those 3 are our worlds podium barring TOTAL disasster

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh, I missed the competition so far, and checked on the result.
Congratulations to P/C!!! Still, two teams to go, but..what happened to I/Z...7th?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
As I said in a thread about Italian Nationals - the Italian are easily scoring more than 100 points if clean :D

euroskate

Final Flight
it's been discussed in the news section here and other boards. The Russian media broke the news today that the Rus Fed is putting pressure for them to get back together and starting April it's pretty much done deal.
Of course everyone denying everything but we have been through this before.

o wow poor them all together
no wonder they where all nerves today...

Caustica

Final Flight
I don't know why but I really don't like C/L :confused2: I think it's Anna's facial expressions...

Anyway, the British Eurosport commentator (not sure which one) just complained about the current-leader-on-display thing. I totally agree. It feels very awkward and intrusive.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Czech commentator has just said it's really close between P/C and C/L. Yeah. Ten points in total. :disapp: