2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

elif

Medalist
I hope technical panel for World Champ will be a lot of more strict than this panel. Pretty much everyone got -not one but two- level3 steps. Monko/Khaliavin who got level3s on Grand Prixs somehow only have level2. I want explanation please!

BlackPack

Medalist
Ruslena - their debut this season has been very impressive and has received a lot of public support. It's better to bomb in any event except Worlds and Olympics:biggrin:

PaCi's Mozart.... what a dream....:love: I hope PaCi fix their SD ending pose - they just can't seem to get the kinks right in the SD, though it's my fave SD this season.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Ruslena's relationship with coaches is soo cute..
When Ruslan came to the boards he was like "Yes, bobo" to their coach(you say that to children when they some part of their body is in pain or they have hurt themselves)

Spread the love!

sbaker

On the Ice
I guess the happiest person in Russia tonight has to be Tarasova :laugh:

Ugh that woman. I'm sure we are going to hear some outrageous politiking now. Don't you know they're Russia's best and going to win worlds?! :rolleye: But I agree, good for them seizing the day. I am not sure we will see them medal here again. Esp with B/S back.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Ok, can I say something... Who is the judge who gave I/Z even with that mistake 6,65 for SS? Is he/she blind?

Alba

Record Breaker
Night people. I'm going to watch Masterchef Italia. :biggrin:
It has been a pleasure, as usual on the ID topic. Tou are the best. :cheer:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anyone calculate how many spots for Euros 2016?

France 3 (Papadakis/Cizeron was the only team sent and got 3 by finishing top 2)
Italy 3 (2+6= 8)
Russia 3 (3+7 = 7)
Spain 2
Germany 2
Slovakia - 2
Denmark 2 (Do the even have more than one team?)
GBR - 1 ? (since both teams WD?

Everyone else has 1 spot.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I feel like it was bound to happen. Better sooner than later, but from this "disaster", I'm glad of one thing: she, having a partner like Ruslan. Thank you god for that, and thank yuo Nikita as well. :biggrin:

Thank you for a little dose of reality. They're a brand new team. There are kinks to work out. Mistakes happen. If I were them I would be far more concerned with making sure they get a better FD next season.

C/L MUCH improved from total train wreck at CoC. They'll probably podium with it at Worlds but it won't be gold.

M/K did not capitalize on their opportunity, no matter how much they emote. Skate the skate.

Glad to see so many new fans of T/C and the Danes. A big caveat: Dubrueil had better watch it. Every program from her teams is softly, gauzily romantic. She's running a huge risk of being one-note.

And just for the record, as much as I love P/C's Mozart, yes, Woodkid was better.