2015 Europeans Pairs Free Skate Feb 1 | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Free Skate Feb 1

Mirunna

Record Breaker
A little bit rusty at the end, but they are the winners!
BIG CONGRATS for a masterpiece!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS)

Music: Manfred Symphony by Petr I. Tchaikovsk

Dark blue costumes

3T+3T+SEQ - solid!
2A
4STh - landed ok!
FCCoSp3p
ChSq
3Tw - bit low catch
5ALi
BiDs
5RLi
3LoTh - stepout
3Li - missed position, messy exit
PCoSp3p

Wow, they seemed very intense. Not perfect, but I think enough for their 2nd gold!

FS: 67.69+70.12 = 137.81, 207.67, 1st (out of 14)

Last edited:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
A little bit too relaxed at the end, but still they have 6 points of advantage in TES. Yuko seemed much more relaxed than usually under pressure.

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, Ksenia is sure acting out like one

She is pissed off. They lost doing a poor performance. Some don't show it and others do. Perfectly normal, what's the big deal. Laugh about it, do not pretend to teach them how they should act or treat each other. They know each other better than we do. We actually don't at all.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh god, every time I watch them I have a mini heart attack. Great to see them mostly hold it together!!!!!!

SO HAPPY for them!!

Also gotta shout out to that amazing STOMP STOMP!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
What's with all the pairs struggling on lifts today?

But nonetheless, more than enough to win! Yuko, no need to be unhappy, you guys were hands-down the best of the night!

Arawen

Final Flight
Oh please, stop acting like they are little children. A couple have fights and bad moments all the time. They know each other and are skating together for many years.
That´s why I think they should be able to comfort each other afterwards and not be stone cold, yeah maybe they do it afterwards but I still don´t like the attitude.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Shame about that couple of hiccups.

Yeah close to the end I was like OMG they might finally do it they might go clean clean... but I have watched them enough to know unfortunately with them a mistake can come at any time, on any element :/ Still love them though.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LOVED Vale's celebration. Can she get any more adorable?! :love:

She deserved to have got a medal, but alas...

This time last year, I was predicting her to get a medal in Singles. So, I'm gutted she just missed getting it in Pairs.

Brilliant skate from Yuko and Alex. Looks like my stupid mistake in the predictions might just pay off...

CaroLiza_Fan