2015 Europeans Pairs Free Skate Feb 1 | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Free Skate Feb 1

tulosai

Record Breaker
137.81!!! FIRST!!! YEEEEEES!!! :cheer:

AND Highest PCS! Interestingly they lost on SS, CH, and TR but won IN and PE by a big margin. Ksenia being sour at the end probably helped with that for better or worse. The judges see it.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Go St. Petersburg :cheer: I feel so uncomfortable watching Fedor & Ksenia, it's like when your parents fight or something. I know they'll get over it but it's just hard to watch.

lady_bee

Medalist
Oh god, every time I watch them I have a mini heart attack. Great to see them mostly hold it together!!!!!!

SO HAPPY for them!!

Also gotta shout out to that amazing STOMP STOMP!

Me too.

Congrats, Yuko, who I respect so much, and Sasha, who I admire very much.:bow:

euroskate

Final Flight
Now Kavugati looks happy. She must have really wanted this.

oh how sweet. for sure it was not easy for her to sit out olympic season because of her Partner injured. now coming back payed of. happy for them

but again, what awkward mistake in lift

Mirunna

Record Breaker
She is pissed off. They lost doing a poor performance. Some don't show it and others do. Perfectly normal, what's the big deal. Laugh about it, do not pretend to teach them how they should act or treat each other. They know each other better than we do. We actually don't at all.

It is disrespectful for the audience who were trying hard to cheer for them loud at the end and encourage them while she was starring at him, clearly blaming him and refusing to hold hands when they took their bow. I rest my case.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Congrats K/S! I just couldn't help but love their LP. What a masterpiece.

cebi26

On the Ice
Ksenia really doesn't want to touch Fedor...i love these two but her reaction is so funny :drama:
Congrats K/S and another russian sweep :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I GOT FOUR OUT OF FIVE RIGHT IN THE PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :party2: :rock: :points:

And I am so delighted that the position I got wrong was because Vale did better than I predicted.

Well done everybody!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Arawen

Final Flight
It is disrespectful for the audience who were trying hard to cheer for them loud at the end and encourage them while she was starring at him, clearly blaming him and refusing to hold hands when they took their bow. I rest my case.
She reminds me of Maria Mukhortova when she wasn´t pleased with her and Trankov´s skating.

Last edited: