Russian Junior Nationals, 4-7 Feb 2015, Joshkar-Ola | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Nationals, 4-7 Feb 2015, Joshkar-Ola

Roman09

Final Flight
I can't breathe. I can't look at this table. I can't eat this foolish popcorn. I'm simply waiting for the end of performance of Zhenya :hopelessness:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I expected this!! 205 total score for Evgenia! She is really in a very top form. Absolute favorite to win World juniors.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Remembering how she had made her debut at Russian Senior Nationals three years ago, this is not really surprising. Evgenia would be the next big thing after Lipnitskaya and Radionova. Maybe she has a growth spurt last season and was behind Sakhanovich and Sotskova most of time. Now she is clearly the best. Congratulations to Evgenia, so happy for her.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it just me or has Serafima seemed much slower in both programs here? It's concerning...

She is probably guarding against mistakes after her SP got her behind. She definitely started the season off much better than she is ending it :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Roman09

Final Flight
As it expected, to JW will go Zhenia, Masha and Sima. Only Evgenia go there as a clear favorite now and Sima go as only the third number

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has anyone posted/seen Masha's video yet?

Last edited:

Leonardo

Final Flight
Nugumanova was so incredible! I think she has the highest base value for jumps in the world right now (3lz+2t, 3lo-3lo 3f, 3lz, 2a-3t-2t, 3s and 2a), not to mention the incredible-lipnitskaya-quality spins, the rippon jumps and so much grace. Maybe the most talented junior (or at least 12-year-old junior) ever? In my book she certainly deserved a medal here.

Last edited:

Roman09

Final Flight
A commentary from one VK user: 'Zhenia skated very well, there wasn't even any small mistakes The rostrum applauded to her for a long time, heads of the federation too. When she left the ice, from the Lodge where they [the federation's heads] were sitting, they said "Well done". I didn't see who it was, perhaps [Alexander] Kogan [The President of RusFed]. I really liked her skating'
FS protocol http://cs624927.vk.me/v624927130/1af18/MJva8Pbe3rU.jpg

Last edited: