2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

aa456

On the Ice
In all honesty though, her transitions weren't the most numerous of the lot, or innovative. No more Wilson for the Koreans... He's hit a wall. There were pretty bits of choreo here and there, but so much emptiness with crossovers and the odd chocktaw.

Just wondering.. Don't you guys think it's unfair if Gracie Gold gets 8s in PCS while Soyoun is stuck with 6s?

Gracie has better speed and transitions. Her performances and choreo are not my cup of tea though so I personally have So Youn higher in interpretation and maybe performance depending on the day

sbaker

On the Ice
So glad this is an improvement, but ZERO facial expression and yet I'm sure she'll get high PCS.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww snap, Liza's scheduled to skate at the very time church starts for me, so I'll have to miss it.

Oh well at least I'll be in the right venue to send positive vibes! :lol:

willdu

On the Ice
Good girl! Just the step out on the lutz. Should bring in a good score, and maybe bump her a spot or two.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
DAMN. For the first time, I get the hype around Gracie Gold. She totally has the goods to challenge for the top of the podium.

ahy

Final Flight
But she's focussing so much on her jumps, would love to see more emotion, but she does great
Love that smile on that spiral !!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
This program is so bleh.... But I'm so happy for her for getting it together and saving her best FS this season for Worlds. Some shaky landings but that must be a relief.

Good for her!! :cheer: