Javier Fernandez | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Yes, completely unexpected on my part. But since GPF is in Spain again, he will be eyeing to get Gold there so vamos Javi! :cheer2:

agataquiroga

Rinkside
Oh, God. That preview of the Japanese TV show where Javi is going to appear nearly kills me hahaha.:rofl::laugh2:

I'm So looking forward to watch it!!!

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
Oh, and here's a preview of the Japanese TV show where he'll be (hopefully they'll go easy on them): https://twitter.com/miki_paster/status/610447168239833089

I love this show! I remember watching it whenever one of my favorite actors/singers were on it. But yeah, this show is very typical Japanese humor, the laughs usually comes at the expense of its guests and hosts so you have to have thick skin to come on here (and have fun).

firal

Record Breaker
One of the bigger surprise for me is Javi going to CoC...but yes, he became the World Champion in China, so hope that good luck continues!

With so many new programs being decided/choreographed/announced already, I wonder if Javi has started yet??

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
If the three of them go, it sounds like a good chance for a Team Brian podium! :cheer2:

I doubt it. There's nothing to gain from pitting them against each other so early in the season. Orser won't want Javier and Yuzuru going up against each other until they have to.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
From what the article says, he will be going to a Senior B competition before the GP Circuit. :dance: I wonder where he'll go, doesn't he usually do the Japan Open?

my bet would be on Japan Open but does it count as Senior B?? he doesnt have a pattern so i dont know but it would be cool to see TCC Bros on the podium together :laugh:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
my bet would be on Japan Open but does it count as Senior B?? he doesnt have a pattern so i dont know but it would be cool to see TCC Bros on the podium together :laugh:

Oops then I made a mistake on the concept of Senior B competitions. It says he plans on being on a competition before the GP circuit, it just doesn't specify which or when. But then, if you don't mind my ignorance, what is the difference between a Senior B and competitions like Japan Open? Aside from the thing that if you win a Senior B you become the first substitute for a GP event