Javier Fernandez | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
are they filming a commercial?? why that costume though?? :hopelessness: it cant beat yuzuru's white one though:laugh:

Isn't that one of his 2009-2010 costumes? I'm surprised it still fits him, he looks buffer now than back then. But I don't know why he would choose that one :hopelessness:, his costumes have improved a lot since then (the 2013-2014 SP costume did not exist), I like the simpler designs with pants and shirt much more than one-piece costumes on him.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Isn't that one of his 2009-2010 costumes? I'm surprised it still fits him, he looks buffer now than back then. But I don't know why he would choose that one :hopelessness:, his costumes have improved a lot since then (the 2013-2014 SP costume did not exist), I like the simpler designs with pants and shirt much more than one-piece costumes on him.

after you mentioned i checked and its not his 2009 SP costume, both black though but SP one is better i think, at least it doesnt have sheer effect :laugh:
btw newbiespectator 2009 SP link at his OP is link to his LP :biggrin:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
ohh :laugh: didnt think change of costume but seems like good idea after seeing vancouver SP :biggrin: but question remains, why that costume :hopelessness:

Yeah, I know, or rather I don't know why :hopelessness: maybe they wanted him to use something more 'iconic' to FS? Many people think of one piece costumes when thinking about this sport :slink: At least his hairstyle's remains the same.

firal

Record Breaker
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this! This show is very popular in Japan, and it's not a serious talk show but more of a variety/comedy type of show. Looking forward to it (they will probably probe him with personal questions regarding Miki, but I think Javi can handle it).

yhmafan

Medalist
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this! This show is very popular in Japan, and it's not a serious talk show but more of a variety/comedy type of show. Looking forward to it (they will probably probe him with personal questions regarding Miki, but I think Javi can handle it).

I really hope so. am I the only one that started to be a bit concerned about the show because I believe that they (the hosts of the show, even the staffs ) know nothing about FS and could be a little bit rude to them.
They also can be very inquisitive about the relationship between the two, as you said. It may be unpleasant to watch (to me at least.)