2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate

Daniel1998

Final Flight
131... Keep in mind Aliona and Bruno scored 142 last week in their debut (albeit with inflated GOEs).
and LOL at Meagan's running commentary. :laugh2:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Hopefully a good GPF skate would bring them back to PCS above 70

GPF finalists:

Duhamel\Radford
Sui\Han
Kavaguti\Smirnov
Stolbova\Klimov
Scimeca\Knierim
Yu\Jin
Seguin\Bilodeau

Last edited:

glorybox6

Final Flight
Really too bad about J/C's invalidated spin in the SP. They had the third highest TES in the free skate today. That spin cost them about 5 points in the short and probably some PCS due to skating in the early group too, so it definitely cost them the GPF.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
2 russian, 2 chinese, and 2 canadians :)

anyanka

Record Breaker
You can see Meagan mouth an obscenity at the very end of the program. They still win though. Does anyone think it is because of the withdrawal of V/T that completely killed the thrill of competing today? Seems she was ready to take on Max if he were to criticize (or she was ready to start at him?). Anyhow, everyone has a bad day at the office, even skaters (e.g. Mao at COC FS, Max & Chan & Liza at TEB SP, Chan, Liza & Yuzu at SC SP).

And still great to see the top three off to GPF!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Too bad about Megan's performance, but, as others said, better here than at GPF or Worlds. On a positive note, she does look gorgeous.

robredo40

On the Ice
D&R knew they had no competition here after V&T withdrew , so they probably relaxed i expect them to be at their best at the gp final.