2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance

Ekm

On the Ice
Did you see the 2010 Aboriginal OD? There was a bit of drama surrounding that...

I'm not a fan of the team in general, but that Masquerade Waltz program was pretty good. Actually, most of their earlier programs were good, it was just the later ones I didn't like, especially the 2010 ones.

Ah that offensive trainwreck. I can't believe they have and Olympic medal and DelShoes don't.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
sorry, there is NO way that performance should have gone ahead of the Shibs. I am going to go throw things now

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
TAT & Grishin agree with us that it wasnt leading perf

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Augh, really?! The Shibs were so much cleaner. C/L had stronger presentation, but were sloppy, particularly on the twizzles (for which I'm sure we'll see +2's across the board from the judges :rolleye:)

Dots

Final Flight
There is no way the judges can justify placing a sloppy dance like that in first place. I actually have them third, and only because B/S were even sloppier.

Sackie

Medalist
Must say I am shocked with C/L placing 1st with that skate! But I suppose if not it would mean a possible NA sweep and that would not be right.

Ekm

On the Ice
Must say I am shocked with C/L placing 1st with that skate! But I suppose if not it would mean a possible NA sweep and that would not be right.

Why wouldn't that be right, if those are the three best teams?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
if C/B gets a better twizzle score than the Shibs, then something must be wrong with the judges

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
i love C/L but yeah, I thought they should have been behind the Shibutanis...and now C/B will take the lead from what I'm seeing.