2015-2016 Russian Nationals Pairs FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Pairs FS

Lota

Record Breaker
I love them and their technique so much (could use better programs though) :luv17:

Nooooooooooooooo, 3rd... No T/M in competitions anymore I guess :cry:

sneakers

Match Penalty
so close for silver

the judges would have given it to them havent Tarasova doubled her salchow jump

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
And here are Tarasova/Morozov! I really like that he's a red head for some reason...

And are these common names? I know that neither are related to the famous TAT or Coach Morozov.

They're not common. I still giggle at the names as a native Russian speaker along with many others because it's hard to get used to them.

I don't mind these god awful programs for T/M when the elements are done well (minus the awkward 4Tw and the 2S here). But please fire your choreographer next season. You're too good to be skating to these terrible programs.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And here are Tarasova/Morozov! I really like that he's a red head for some reason...

I know! The first time I saw Vladimir with his ginger hair and freckles, my instant reaction was "How is he not Irish?!" Like, he IS the stereotype that people think of when they think of the Irish!

By the way, I don't fall into the sterotype. I've blonde hair and blue eyes. And no freckles.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No idea who these guys are, but I love the choreography and her costume with the "gears" in back.

Not sure about that entry into the death spiral though!

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
12 Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV

Music: Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling

Pink dress / brown vest, white shirt, black pants

3T+2T+2T
3Tw
3S - he stepout/hand down
FCCoSp3p
5RLi
ChSq
3FTh
3LoTh - twofoot, stepout
BiDs
PCoSp3p
5SLi
3Li

A couple of shaky landings, I think they'll stay 4th

FS: 64.26+70.24 = 134.50, 206.39, 4/12

Last edited:

moriel

Record Breaker
I just love A/R too
Wish russia had less good teams so they had more international compos.
Maybe S/K can ditch worlds again? And T/M too, and whoever else... So we have V/T, K/S and A/R

Lota

Record Breaker
Oh, A/R always have such interesting programs, love them! :luv17: But I guess this is also the last time we'll be seing them this season, unless sth happens to the top guys?

sneakers

Match Penalty
I just love A/R too
Wish russia had less good teams so they had more international compos.
Maybe S/K can ditch worlds again? And T/M too, and whoever else... So we have V/T, K/S and A/R

soo much depth in russian pairs its a shame indeed

this might be the end of season for

Tarasova / Morozov, Astakhova / Rogonov , Zabijako / Enbert and Bazarova / Deputat

bramweld

Record Breaker
K/S are so messy at times...

The pressure is real. But given the scores they heaped on V/T for their messy skate as well, it makes a couple think too hard and tense up. Did they use external judges? I think they should if they didn't in the future.

Lota

Record Breaker
The commentator says good things, A/R are very recognisable, they have their own style :yes: