2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

aa456

On the Ice
This guy is a force. His mental game seems strong. He will go places as long as he doesn't get injured

andromache

Record Breaker
Let's not even let him skate in the gala. Someone make him a cozy seat full of soft things that he can watch the gala from. Don't wanna risk it.

And Raf wants USFS to hire a physical therapist to work with him every day? USFS, get on it!

He's just so consistent. It's shocking.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
So this is what it takes to get Raphael to crack up in the KnC, Well done Nathan, you did another impossible :D

Lissy

Medalist
This has been a good Chenpionships. I'm going to legally change my last name to Chen.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Let's not even let him skate in the gala. Someone make him a cozy seat full of soft things that he can watch the gala from. Don't wanna risk it.

And Raf wants USFS to hire a physical therapist to work with him every day? USFS, get on it!

He's just so consistent. It's shocking.

Yes, keep him away fom exhibition please.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
19 Nathan Chen

Music: Polovtsian Dances

Red jacket w/ gold ornate details, dark pants

4Lz+3T
4F
4T+2T+2Lo
4T
StSq
3A
4S
3Lz - bit forward
3F+3T - foot down
CCSp
FCCoSp
ChSq
CCoSp

Wow, 5 quads! This will be a landslide victory

FS: 121,08+91.00 = 212.08, 318.47, 1/20

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really think Raf needs to give Nathan the rest of the night off. He's pushed his body to the max.

badknees

Medalist
So this is what it takes to get Raphael to crack up the KnC, Welldone Nathan, you did another impossible :D

Ashley's world silver got a fabulous reaction out of Raf! I still you tube it every now and then!