2017 JGP Brisbane Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
AFAIK it's a French musical not from Quebec ;)

It has been used before in Ice Dance, I remember at least Pogrebinsky/Benoit and McNamara/Carpenter.

it's quite possible... i just heard tacky and french so i thought it was from quebec.. but if you french want to claim it;... go ahead LOL

Giselle

Medalist
Honestly Moulin is much more entertaining than what I remember. Interesting if the Virtue/Moir rumors prove to be true...

peese

Medalist
Got to hand it to these guys...they are new to the dance scene as they were and still are both strong freeskaters competing at National level. They could probably excel in pairs as well. Check them out on youtube for their freeskating performances. I believe there is something on there, if not, definitely on daily motion from summer comps or other events.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
4 days to HPC and we'll know something...anything! :hap85:

Not a bad debut for Natalie & Bruce. Twizzles need work though.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I spot one red dress in a sea of pastel!

Edit: Wait, what is that ballet tutu-like dress!?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well here i heard quebec song... why so much french in ice dance... i know we have a beautiful language but... it won't make you skate better LOL

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Some lovely moments there but those twizzles always tripping people up.

peese

Medalist
no way LOL

too young.. not asian enough :) aka not chiddy

Oh duh!!! Not even clued in on that post! Apologies Sir ever. lol. Oh...just watched Mr. Chiddys' new programs yesterday as I wasn't aware he had competed. OMG..we need to talk about the heavenliness of those two UNBELIEVABLE programs!!!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Finally an interesting dress!

I really liked them. Very dynamic!

Giselle

Medalist
GROPMAN/SOMERVILLE still look like kids playing dress up to me lol!

Lewis/Bye probably killed any chance they had of going to the GPF...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh duh!!! Not even clued in on that post! Apologies Sir ever. lol. Oh...just watched Mr. Chiddys' new programs yesterday as I wasn't aware he had competed. OMG..we need to talk about the heavenliness of those two UNBELIEVABLE programs!!!

come meet us in the patrick chan's fan fest.. that's where we do that... and yes... the best programs i have ever seen and they are not even finished

peese

Medalist
come meet us in the patrick chan's fan fest.. that's where we do that... and yes... the best programs i have ever seen and they are not even finished

I will and don't believe I've ever posted in the fan fest, but I certainly have alot to say there regarding these two gem programs. Go Marjorie and Zach!!