2017 Austria Ladies SP

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
I know this is not an Averbukh program but... :scratch2:
Looked like it's done by someone related to Averbukh

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Whoa... okay, *now* I see understand why you all mean about an Eteri program. The style is obvious.

Kara

Final Flight
"I have experience in this."

The choreography in this was so weird...The beginning just had me with question marks. The lutz was beautiful with a wonderful and creative exit out of it though.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Tarakanova has really strong SS in my opinion. And she's visibly fast. Some good transitions as well. Wonder if the T was UR, though.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wish it was Gubanova who lands the jumps today... Tarakanova is technically strong but her skating made me feel nothing about this dramatic piece of music.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
There is such oddness to her skating that I absolutely adore!

So much passion, such expression! Weirdness in the best way, I love her! Wonderful Lz.

andromache

Record Breaker
After Gubanova, Taranakova just does nothing for me. She can do the elements and the transitions, but there's nothing special or very polished about her.

While there are similarities among all of Eteri's girls with the Eteri style, they've always been very unique and individual. But this one seems very generic Eteri.

The jump in the middle of her program was cool, I guess.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Tarakanov is so good, full of speed, awesome spins, difficult entry and exit of jumps. :clap:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Somehow I thought this Nastya was older than 13 too...good job, but I am not a fan of the paint-by-numbers Eteri program

Oh Michaela-Lucie, why are you wearing that?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I look at Michaela-Lucie's dress and all I see is strawberry lemonade.

Or a bright pink dress that got washed with some bleach accidentally. I'm sorry.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Whoa... okay, *now* I see understand why you all mean about an Eteri program. The style is obvious.

Others should move towards this in time. Figure skating is all about them points, so skating programs optimal for point generation is pretty natural. It still is pretty surprising how many skaters have completely inefficient programs.

moriel

Record Breaker
I think Gubanova should wd from her second GP.
There is so many talented juniors out there, and she looks totally out of shape.

Kara

Final Flight
Those PCS.:frown: She has energy and she's cute, but the choreography is so so weird. The random jump she did in the middle was so, well, random? What purpose did it serve except to maybe damage the ice a bit lol?

Ender

Match Penalty
Her interpretation for a 13yo, and expression is excellent (better than some older girls that are praised for it IMO)

The jumps eh but yes, very nice!
Moa's SP put many senior ladies' SP to shame. I am quite shocked. The jumps and spins are meh but that presentation is wow.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I think Gubanova should wd from her second GP.
There is so many talented juniors out there, and she looks totally out of shape.

It's not that she'll withdraw. It's that Russia will reassign the spot to another lady.