2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Short Dance

NicolettaL

Final Flight
speaking of Florent - he certainly could give a training to dance teams how to embody Latin music, looking authentic and committed instead of wooden and out of place, I miss his energy:)

Oh I think we all do
Especially when you go back to his last FS remembering how good he was in selling this latin to the last drop to us

TMC

Record Breaker
Yeah, she needs to commit more to the movement in her upper body. But a step up from last year.

Sigh. It's only the first time I'm seeing these SDs and I already loathe this pattern. Definitely one of my least favorites.

I was just thinking the same! The Finnstep made for an epic Olympic SD, but I feel like the rhumbas are going to be boring at best and disappointing at worst...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Finn2. Hmm, he's a mess but she's got something, she held my attention. She performs. He's doing steps (and again, lots of early season sloppiness there).

I'd be curious to see how she would do with a better partner...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Just tuned in for some costume critiquing!

hello:), I assure you - we will have PLENTY to critique for SD: too much skin, too much cleavage, too much sparkle, too much brightness, too little brightness, all blacks, make-ups from hell...and many more:laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
Ugh the pattern is truly disappointing when even Alex & Max don't do it for me... :(

nimi

Medalist
HER COSTUME.

Naked butt illusion combined with fringes over her front and down her leg.

If RuPaul's Drag Race did a costume challenge where the contestants are told to construct a dress using only illusion mesh and cheap wigs, I'm sure one of the outfits would end up looking like this. And be critiqued harshly on the runway.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
hiya:ghug:, hope all is good!

I see we have cameraman issues part 2 - still in a search for 'better angle'? :laugh:

i feel ungrateful for not appreciating free youtube stream but camera person isnt helping me :slink: all is well! hope all is good for you too, good luck catching up later :biggrin: and hope you can catch ladies live cause its the longest event and i find it very hard to catch up if i dont watch it live :slink::laugh:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I'm questioning Igor's everything for Nazarova and Nikitin from the music choices, through this leg thing, to the last lift wich was just scary

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If N/N really get it down, that will be one very very cool and very musical lift.

The samba was ok. You can see what a huge difference international experience makes. But the mambo...finally they are showing some of the sass they had as juniors.

I'll be REALLY curious to see how this develops...

61.06 2nd to LD.

Bleh.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
i feel ungrateful for not appreciating free youtube stream but camera person isnt helping me :slink: all is well! hope all is good for you too, good luck catching up later :biggrin: and hope you can catch ladies live cause its the longest event and i find it very hard to catch up if i dont watch it live :slink::laugh:

:), I'll have to select only a few to watch if I want to watch BOTH International Classic and Lombardia...Such stupid thing as work...But top three from all is a must, but I'll venture probably further, knowing my adventurous taste:laugh:, I hope I'll have a coherence to write something later here

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
HER COSTUME.

Naked butt illusion combined with fringes over her front and down her leg.

If RuPaul's Drag Race did a costume challenge where the contestants are told to construct a skating dress using only illusion mesh and cheap wigs, I'm sure one of the outfits would end up looking like this. And be critiqued harshly on the runway.

hello nimi, who's that? I have to check it later! #thirstyforwardrobedrama