2017 CS Nebelhorn Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Short Dance

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This buzzing is death.

GO KIM AND TIM! GO KIM AND TIM! WOOOOOOOOOO!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Stream's gone again. Stupid Dailymotion. Have I mentioned I hate Dailymotion streams yet? Just use frigging Youtube people.

I'm watching the embedded version on the DEU page:

https://www.eislauf-union.de/events/nebelhorn-trophy

It is the same stream, so it still dies when Daily Motion dies. But, from previous years' experience, you don't get as much buffering on it.

And the buzzing isn't as loud as it is on the Daily Motion version. (It only started the last time the stream died. So, hopefully they will work out how to stop it).

Agree that YouTube would be much better (not least because you can rewind it). But, hey!

Can you tell us anything about this next couple (Kim and Tim)? Haven't seen them before.

CaroLiza_fan

Andrea82

Medalist
55.94 for Min/Gamelin. A bit lower than last week (56.66): high PCS today but lower TES than at Nepela.

They take the lead.

Manta/Johnson 51.91
Jakushina/Nevskiy 50.76
Yavanoskaya/Lukacs 49.49
Malmberg/Nordhal 34.24

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello All:):ghug:

as always - at work, but appreciate a million your reports, go everyone, especially Kana and Chris and Penny and Nick!!!:cheer:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
And the men continue the tradition of all-black and v-necks.

auser

Record Breaker
What is the minimum TES for the Olympics? For Worlds it's 29 correct?

ETA: The sound :laugh2::eeking::disagree::scratch2::noshake::confused::unsure::disapp:
I was wondering if it was just me, meant to post, got caught up in the dances and forgot :laugh:.

nimi

Medalist
She was really trying to give a lot of expression & Latin feel so props for that Kim!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*super proud*

They did such a good job I'm so please especially because they only learned they were going 2 weeks ago

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, Penny! What have you done to your hair???!!! :drama:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Can you tell us anything about this next couple (Kim and Tim)? Haven't seen them before.

Not a lot that I know. They were #2 at Australian Nationals last year but actually led after the SD. They've been consistently very close to Matilda and William in the scores both nationally and internationally.

I think he's American, not sure if he has dual citizenship. The dance situation could get a bit awkward if we qualify for the team event and take a dance team with us...

pearly

Record Breaker
Well fluorescent pink in Latin SD season is basically the lady equivalent of men's black costumes... :p

As long as the colour isn't combined with a construction that looks like a half of glittery bikini and a shaggy bathroom mat sewn together, it's basically classy and understated, in comparison :laugh:

Don't forget men's deep V necks and mesh. The fact you can't see their nipples shouldn't be the only positive thing to say about one's costume. It should be a given, boys.

Here are the TES minimums: http://iceskating.org.uk/index.cfm/...ter-games-2018-minimum-total-elements-scores/