2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 167 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I hope Natalya doesn't get pushed back to the second to last group for the free!
She's in sixth right now, though, so she probably will be *tear*

Shayuki

Record Breaker
:luv17::luv17: I think this girl will be a huge star soon. I just love everything about her skating and she's still really young!

I definitely agree. She's always enjoyable to watch. I look forward to a great FS.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
MOAR spots should be allowed for ladies at JGP events!!!

No chance. If Russian or Japanese ladies' domination will continue I expect the same cheat as with Rhythmic Gymnastic, where at Olympics allowed only two girls from each country. Just because nobody wants that one country (Russia) owned the whole podium. :disapp:

:scratch2::laugh: sorry... Otherwise many Russian skater girls look like topmodel

That's for sure my friend, that's for sure :love::love::eek::

Grin

Medalist
No chance. If Russian or Japanese ladies' domination will continue I expect the same cheat as with Rhythmic Gymnastic, where at Olympics allowed only two girls from each country. Just because nobody wants that one country (Russia) owned the whole podium. :disapp:

At least they can allow more spots only in juniors

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
At least they can allow more spots only in juniors

Here are the same... What kind of motivation it would be, if 3-4 skaters from Russia and Japan will compete at one event. The result will be pretty obvious for girls from other countries...