2017 GP Skate America Short Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Short Dance

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Sinitsina / Katsalapov

Tech: Fast twizzles with some distance between them changing. Solid midline step sequence, though the pattern could be deeper and fill the rink more in the tail end of it. Strong rotational lift to end.

Pres: I like their leg lines and control throughout the program. I felt it could have more Latin flavor and styling, but solid speed. The music for the first half of the program is difficult to interpret, but I think they brought some spice to it.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Some good skating by S/K but it didn't feel very latin to me. I don't mind that he's a diva but sometimes he's fighting for the attention instead of just letting your eye wander to him

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i don't understand, how i keep falling asleep.. and yet.. .i didn't here... i love sinkats for their flair and beauty but i didn't get very excited here.. no mucho latino here

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Some good skating by S/K but it didn't feel very latin to me. I don't mind that he's a diva but sometimes he's fighting for the attention instead of just letting your eye wander to him

I was trying to think of how he makes me feel and that's exactly it.

moriel

Record Breaker
that awkward moment when telesport invites Elena I to comment on Dance and Nikita skates