2017 GPF Men's SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's SP

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think Kolyada's program would be immeasurably improved if he cut out 1/3 or so of the arm movements.

Less can be so much more.

ETA: That's an exceedingly generous score.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Mikhail Kolyada

Tech: Fall on the 4Lz attempt. Good comeback with a clean 4T+3T with +2 GOEs. Strong 3A past the halfway mark. Slight mishap in a twizzle in the footwork sequence but still calmly done. The spins were between a +1 and +2 for me throughout.

Pres: I wish he would finish his movements more throughout this program. Sometimes he throws away the arm choreography. He's still reach into the 90s on the technical mark alone, but you can tell he's disappointed with the fall on the 4Lz (seems like it's either rise or ruin for him on that jump). I'm enjoying this program more as he continues to perform it.

moriel

Record Breaker
yass, these are called 'uszka' in Poland, a traditional must have side for barszcz (soup made from beetroots), served traditionally on Christmas Eve:)

=D in russia those are standalone, but also served for the end of the year holidays.
and hey, we got borsh too =D But then dunno, in siberia, the textbook borsh is the ukranian one <3 Ukranian borsh is perfection

GGFan

Record Breaker
This program is a reminder of just how much potential Kolyada has. I so wish he would get more sophisticated choreography. But I'll take this over the free

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
OMG! Just took my lunch break at work to see Shoma and Nathan! the German stream works perfect! Excited!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Mikhail KOLYADA (RUS)

Music: Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; Tango

White/black outfit

4Lz - fall
4T+3T
FSSp4
3A
CCSp4
StSq4
CCoSp4

Fall on lutz, but the rest was nice

SP: 55.51+44.71-1.00 = 99.22, 1/4

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
So close! A gorgeous skate from Kolyada. The arms are glorious. Fast spins and a lot of confidence. Glad he didn't pop anything.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
That could have been just a touch down and 100+ but he didnt believe he will land it E: OK, 99, still very good

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Considering the fall, that TES is high....

I mean he has everything on that 4Lz but the control on the landing...he really rotates it like spacing out the rocket, but you have to also be able to bring that rocket safely to the ground tho...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
havent noticed Mikhail's air position before, not that pretty but he completes the rotation :biggrin:

moriel

Record Breaker
This program is a reminder of just how much potential Kolyada. I so wish he would get more sophisticated choreography. But I'll take this over the free

I think main issue with his programs is that they only look good when he is perfectly clean

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Team Neutral Russia coming for that Olympic team gold! :biggrin: