2018 Four Continents Ladies FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Ladies FS

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Angela has NEVER risen to the occasion when it truly counts. Not once. I don’t understand what’s going on. Even head cases like Gracie and Mariah and Karen have.

frida80

Record Breaker
One of the thing I’m most grateful for this season is this YouTube stream! Watching from all my devices and my TV in such high quality has been so wonderful!

aname

On the Ice
Honestly I'm wondering how do you do a combo spin 3 times....:confused: Like were you just not thinking at all?????
And didn't she do the same mistake in Skate Canada earlier this season?!? :confused:

Oh Alaine... But still, it was a step up.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So many errors of Alaine. Shame of repeated CCoSp with no value.

:palmf: :drama::hslap:

You know that sometimes in Figure Skating things look better on the surface and you can easily overlook these sorts of deficiency when you watch live.

It's not the first time she commits it this season.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Don’t attack me for this, but I really think Mai looks better without the bangs covering her eyes...:slink:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Awww Alaine. She should be going to the Olympics instead of 4CC...:sad21:

:( I know how you feel, what a rough season it’s been for her. :sad21:

I have nothing against Larkyn, FYI, I’m happy for her, but I’m still devastated for Alaine at the same time.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
I’ll be so glad to get my laptop back from repairs next week, having to use iPhone is not pleasant when you kee getting text messages and Facebook messages plus the odd phone call during a lovely performance!

Kara

Final Flight
I like Mai's bangs, but they're honestly too long to leave them like that without curling them with a straight iron.:scratch3: I want to style her! (Of course she's cute as she is though <3)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Don’t attack me for this, but I really think Mai looks better without the bangs covering her eyes...:slink:

I think it's nice on her, but I keep thinking how uncomfortable it must be, that hair in her eyes when she's skating. I guess it doesn't bother her and it really doesn't get in her eyes, but... :scratch2:

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Results page is working again. Glad I am able to catch up the last group. Good luck to all the girls!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ugh, my vision is super blurry right now. Can’t seem to get my eyes to focus. :noshake:

Go Mariah!