Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
bummer... aleksa and antoine are not there... i was looking forward to seeing them skate. Marek is not my favourite but he certainly loves the sport. (and gosh, can someone be happier than him in the KNC? I doubt it !)

Go Edrian !!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ice dance coming up... especially excited to see new RDs with the no pattern rules .... 15 minutes to go for junior.. then senior... good fields if anyone is looking for some skating distraction

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I’ve got the stream running and will be watching! I’m sick in bed at the moment (tested negative for COVID so far but still feel like crap) so might not be commenting that actively. But very interested in the junior and senior dance fields + pairs tomorrow (?)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I’ve got the stream running and will be watching! I’m sick in bed at the moment (tested negative for COVID so far but still feel like crap) so might not be commenting that actively. But very interested in the junior and senior dance fields + pairs tomorrow (?)
get well soon. i guess it will feel like winter.. being sick in bed and watching ice dance...

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
I (almost) forgot how repetitive tango RDs can be… I actually like the pattern but too often the other choreography sort of blends together in a sea of dramatic posing and Blue Steel faces

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I (almost) forgot how repetitive tango RDs can be… I actually like the pattern but too often the other choreography sort of blends together in a sea of dramatic posing and Blue Steel faces
but so far, i enjoyed the variety in music choices... or at least variety in covers of same old songs :)

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Martel/Chant: it’s hard to tell on stream but it looked to be like they had more speed in the pattern than the previous teams. They looked a little stiff at the beginning (particularly in his upper body) but that’s not at all impossible to work on and they’re still young.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
first time I see them skate... and yes, I agree, they looked a bit stiff ... but it's often the case in early August... for many teams.