Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Technical problem with the computer system oh boy… just as I was about to joke about a judge dropping their contact lens under the table or something too.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I liked Ho/Yu

Again, a new team for me.

Looking at the rink... it just makes me sad as last time I went to CQÉ, i saw Joseph a lot... on the ice, off the ice... and now... :(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
BBs : Hoping to be convinced with the first part of that dance in the next outing.... loved the second part.. but was looking for tango at the beginning and couldn't find it... but that's perhaps me... unrefined viewer ;)

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Nadiia and Peter on a whole other level, of course. Unity, smoothness, clear execution of each choreographic moment… yup, they’re already in great shape for the season. If I were Soucisse or Firus I’d be very very worried about this team moving up to seniors next season… even LaLa might be concerned if they don’t make big enough strides this season.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Nadiia and Peter on a whole other level, of course. Unity, smoothness, clear execution of each choreographic moment… yup, they’re already in great shape for the season. If I were Soucisse or Firus I’d be very very worried about this team moving up to seniors next season… even LaLa might be concerned if they don’t make big enough strides this season.
I think Lala will be great... i have a feeling that their olympic experience will just motivate them :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
CQE : team from Japan... and then a team from Korea (if they show up).. So international :)

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
Kishimoto/Tamura’s debut, I believe? They’re very much still gelling as a team but I see some promise here. They move well across the ice together and that’s a pretty great lift for a new team.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this costume doesn't work for me. no... should be illegal

Last edited:

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
This is more flamenco or paso doble than tango, isn’t it? Though tbf maybe that’s legal this season, I haven’t read the rules thoroughly…

Lamente Ariane

Record Breaker
maybe he needs to borrow Adria's gloves to complete the tank top
If she cuts a Z in it that’s definitely a costume deduction! (but seriously he looks like he misunderstood the assignment and went for Stanley Kowalski)