2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
do your worst, i have big shoulders
nah. I have an even bigger heart ! :) I just get tired about the Nationalistic jokes about Canadians who cannot land jumps. It gets old very quickly and it's been a very long time.. Plus, there is not even a Canadian male skater close to make it to JGPF/GPF so Canadian fans deserve a break from the maple cacti banter :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What are you insinuating ? Because if it is what I think it is, I resent that !

Ask @elektra blue. She's the one that always says people skating to Michael Bublé are applying to skate for Canada.

I was just trying to get a reaction out of her by getting in first. ;)

Personally, based on the way Skate Canada is treating their skaters by not giving them the assignments they deserve, I wouldn't want anybody to switch to Canada. It would be career suicide.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
will this Sakura dragon grow needles too becoming the first specimen of dragon sakura cactus?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ask @elektra blue. She's the one that always says people skating to Michael Bublé are applying to skate for Canada.
You know. Canadian musicians are responsible for a lot of skating music.. Original music but also music edits (Karl Hugo). So sure, have everyone apply to Canada.
I was just trying to get a reaction out of her by getting in first. ;)
That's the thing with forums. This might get you a good fun reaction from one, and upset someone else. I know.. I should be careful too when I make jokes. ;)
Personally, based on the way Skate Canada is treating their skaters by not giving them the assignments they deserve, I wouldn't want anybody to switch to Canada. It would be career suicide.
Depends who you are. But for most it is a problem indeed.
CaroLiza_fan