2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, with looking up Daniel Martynov's family, I forgot to post a good luck message for our Little Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Dragon! :drama:

But, it looks like not doing so brought him the luck!

He has gone into a MASSIVE lead in both FS and overall.

:cheer: WELL DONE RIO!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So she was the one sitting with him? So I was right about genetics

Yep. That was his Mum, Marina.

Sorry, I said that in the original draft, but then re-worded the post to include his Dad's contribution. And forgot to put it back in. :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Adam looks promising but these mistakes keep him off the podium I'm afraid. I hope he will improve, a medal contender from Slovakia would be awesome.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Is it just me imagining things, or does Adam sometimes have a bit of a wandering flight axis? :scratch2: Like, definitely not as bad as some other skaters, but I feel like there's something there.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Harness. :) Seriously they are like where these guys hide their guns under their vest.
Haha yeah I'm used to them being black not silver, which is why I was confused for a second.

Adam did great!

Now here comes the Korean Lads.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Juheon is a good example if a skater that has been taught emergency management well. Yes, going for the second 3A was maybe unnecessarily risky, but at the same time he is able to adjust his combinations on the spot, in contrast to other skaters who might end up with just two combos in similar situations.