2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
You can't make a Peacock premium account with a VPN, believe me I've tried multiple time with 2(!!) types of VPNs
It’s ridiculous how hard they gatekeep it. I’m guessing it needs a US credit card but like… why. No one’s skating to state secrets!

(Though there’s an idea for next season…)

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone have qq link for others?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It’s ridiculous how hard they gatekeep it. I’m guessing it needs a US credit card but like… why. No one’s skating to state secrets!

(Though there’s an idea for next season…)
Like I get that Peacock also has stuff that's licensed in other countries by other paid platforms and such but I don't know, make a figure skating pass or something? And allow foreign-issued credit cards there? Ideas maybe?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
First? Man Jackie Wong had some fun herbs and/or the US pairs field is pretty empty right now
I mean I pick mine from the heart. Kind of like cats. But Jackie probably doesn't pick from the heart so his predictions hopefully are better than mine.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
No I mean it's broadcast in Mexico, the Carribbean and some other place.
Huh? I've never seen any kind of news that Mexico is broadcasting? SYWTWFS said that Japan is partially broadcasting but I've never heard of this Mexico or the Caribbean thing