2024 Channel One Cup | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2024 Channel One Cup

icewhite

Record Breaker
Thankfully woke up in time for the ladies. I will have to watch the captains challenge and fan challenge later. What was the fan challenge?
I heard Anna S. replaced Anna S. for captains challenge. That is EPIC! Why is Russia so good at having fun with skating AND skating itself??? USFSA sucks at marketing and at skating! (except for a few men and a few ice dance teams).

I think you don't need to rewatch the fan challenge.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
This program would be way better without the second part of the music but I get that its just to test her versatility.

Going to be so interesting seeing her next season, I hope she goes the balletic route.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Margo's entry for the 3A is so cool.
Every ultra-c clean then tiny step-out on 3Lz-3T.
Audience should wait the end of the combo to scream.

Last edited:

alix15

On the Ice
Country
France
Margo's jumps are so solid, she never fall. Can’t wait to see how she will deal with growth and puberty

Arwen17

Final Flight
Cringe.

Although watching regular fans try to lace up their skates may probably entertaining for you. Although I'm pretty sure that Team White girl skates herself.

oh lord, well if they looked like public skaters, yeah that is awful! I'd rather they get a fan who actually skates, like me. :ROFLMAO: But maybe that is considered "boring" because I can skate, but can't do anything above an under-rotated axel or under-rotated double sal. So nobody would find that interesting, just dull. Whereas I guess if its a public skater, you're supposed to laugh at them because they can't do anything?

I will watch and give my review later. 🤣