Record Breaker
So the SP girlfriend battle results :biggrin:

1 Tarasenko
2 Lazukin
3 Men'shov
4 Aliev

paperhearts

Final Flight
Congratulations to the top 3 after the SP! What an event, with Yulia making her comeback after what she's been through, Lena skating clean(!!!!!!!), and Evgenia pulling an Evgenia! I need to recollect my thoughts, but also congrats to Anna for skating clean!

Liza will fight back in the Free. I believe in her! Will she be trying the 3A then too?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Liza can still climb 4th or a miracle 3rd if Polina Tsurskaya and Anna bomb the FS
for today
I have all the hopes for tomorrow for the team SPb
They wont give up without a fight Im sure!:agree:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Yeah, the program is where Medvedeva makes most of her headway over Radionova for me. Radionova's both programs are just awful in my opinion, while I love both of Medvedeva's. Radionova's SP isn't even that bad but just wait until tomorrow...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I really like Serafima and wish her to do much better than she currently does, but that 2A attempt looked surprisingly feeble from the get-go. Seems to be her horror jump?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I really can't accept Leonova being ahead of Sotskova.

I really like Serafima and wish her to do much better than she currently does, but that 2A attempt looked surprisingly feeble from the get-go. Seems to be her horror jump?

It literally looked like a mid-tier advanced novice's 2A attempt. :/

Imagine

Medalist
I did not like Evgenia's music choices at the beginning of the season, but the programs have definitely grown on me. She just performs them so beautifully, it's almost hypnotic. Can't fault her for pushing the technical limits either. I think she deserves first over Elena, but as for the numbers, everyone is over-scored anyway....

I am happy for Yulia. It's a mental game and she is learning how to beat it again. Her score is understandable, and honestly, irrelevant for me personally. That joy she exuded outweighs any medal in value...

I am sad for Liza. The 3A is throwing her off. I do think she can give a good performance in the FS and still be on the Europeans/Worlds teams. It's just crazy how the reigning World Champion and Olympic Champion(s) may not even be in the top 5 at this domestic event. It's anyone's game to win at this point.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Results in English: http://fsrussia.ru/results/1516/rusnat1516/SEG005.HTM

1 Evgenia Medvedeva 79.44
2 Elena Radionova 76.69
3 Julia Lipnitskaya 73.77
4 Anna Pogorilaya 71.22
5 Polina Tsurskaya 70.53
6 Adelina Sotnikova 69.47
7 Alena Leonova 66.15
8 Maria Sotskova 66.14
9 Elizaveta Tuktamysheva 63.68