Alexei Yagudin
Guillame
Scott Moir
Yuzuru Hanyu
Joshua Farris
Patrick Chan

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know why objectifying men for me seems less a problem than objectifying women :scratch2:... And for the most part, since they're all way too young for me, I don't care :biggrin:but here goes:

All time, the competitive Bowman the Showman no doubt.

Current: this French cutie, and no it's not Cizeron.

Romain Ponsart posing shirtless with his cat in France

Mariah's no fool!:laugh:

mrrice

Record Breaker
All-time: Christopher Bowman.

Current: Guillaume Cizeron. Oh wait, he's not a "men's skater" although he is a man.

;)

"Facially", of the Men I've seen in Person........It's VERY close between John Zimmerman http://web.icenetwork.com/images/2008/10/30/tcJ9ijeq.jpg

David Pelletier https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...ELfnRzfamprrNQGfakXRVqo0ydNZWC92m8efp27CBGU-w

And the afore mentioned, Anton Siharulidze. Those eyes...:love: http://askinmask.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/6/figurist-anton-siharulidze-vpervye-stal-otcom_1.jpg

I saw all 3 of them at Worlds in 2001.......:love:

Last edited:

blackey

On the Ice
My very subjective list: ;)
Hanyu
Brian Joubert
Scott Moir
Alex Shibutani
Cizeron
(oops lots of ice dancers..

centerpt1

On the Ice
I can't think of a truly handsome men's singles skater, but Alex Shibutani is the most handsome male skater at the moment.

(with Poje honorable mention)

Last edited:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Scott Moir and Guillaume Cizeron are the first ones I think of. Two very good looking men. And both of their partners are absolutely gorgeous.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ANDREW POJE! :love: :love: :love:

This thread is going to turn into a harem discussion once a certain chanadian gets here. :devil: :laugh:

mrrice

Record Breaker
ANDREW POJE! :love: :love: :love:

This thread is going to turn into a harem discussion once a certain chanadian gets here. :devil: :laugh:

That was Awesome.........KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! :laugh2:

Now, I don't know how many of you have been to a live event. However, there are certain skaters you would probably walk right past if you hadn't seen them on the ice. I always liked Todd Eldredge's skating but, when I saw him as young skater in 1991, I thought he has was a good skater but, he didn't leave a huge impression on me. At Worlds in 2001, I was staring at him so hard that my friend said....."Dude, calm down or people are going to think you're a stalker" He had the deepest edges and sounded like a train on the ice......Just spectacular, and those legs...:drama:

That's why I've been so loyal to Patrick Chan. The first time I saw him... I watched him and I just could not believe how effortlessly his power and speed seemed to come to him. He never looked like he was trying and I loved that about him. IMO, The BEST upper body control and movement in history. Even better than Plushy, and if you know me, that's saying A LOT.

Here's the thing. It's not about their looks. It's THEM as people, it's as much about my admiration for their hard work and dedication that plays a huge part in why I like a particular skater. Maybe the thread title should be about admiration. I think our intentions are good as their have been no mention of skaters not belonging on lists and I have discovered some new skaters through this thread.

Last edited:

noskates

Record Breaker
Stephane Lambiel. Met him at Skate Canada in Victoria and he is.....................yummy. I thought Josh Farris was good-looking.

geige

On the Ice
Has nobody mentioned Javi?? :OOO
Eric Radford and Michael Weiss (sans long hair/mullet) come to mind.. may just be me lol

andromache

Record Breaker
I thought Josh Farris was good-looking.

Ranking or judging skaters based on looks seems wrong to me regardless of gender - can't we admire their artistry and athleticism and their personalities without making it all about looks?? - but I just want to say that I had/have the most ridiculous crush on Josh Farris. Like, I will rewatch his performances and squeal and clutch my face like I'm a little girl at a Justin Bieber (or whatever) concert.

Maybe instead of rating skaters by attractiveness we should be talking about what skaters we have dumb crushes on. That seems a little less shallow.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
^I haven't got back to being able to rewatch his skates without bawling my eyes out yet, so I probably won't get to that point for some time. That said, can you imagine if he had continued (and continued his upwards trajectory)? With that face, those eyes, that voice, the guitar, the shy giggle? The sponsors would have been tripping over themselves.

yuzushenko

On the Ice
surprised no one has said Javier Fernandez yet! especially with his freeskate costume last season..boy he looked so dapper and dreamy!

Stephane Lambiel looks dreamy too, though i kinda prefer him without the mustache xD

young Jeffrey Buttle is also quite handsome ! i miss his blonde hair from his World Champ season ;~;

Yuzuru Hanyu is objectively very handsome, too! (i promise im not being biased) though mostly when he's NOT wearing some of his costumes lol.. (though his white Prince one looked really well, especially with his hair slicked back). He looks sooo handsome in suits, especially when he combs his hair to the side or back. gaah!!! even in his practice team japan jacket there's just something majestic about him

Alex Shibutani is also handsome but his personality brings it down too much. He just seems to always be type-B and passive aggressive, always cracking immature jokes (on snapchat) that he feels too much like an annoying older brother that makes too many dad puns to find him "handsome" xD sorry Alex. Handsome is a personality thing, too!

Scott Moir of course. I would say Patrick Chan but his personality can get on your nerves at times so that levels it down...

I actually find Shoma Uno very handsome too, and Daisuke Takahashi

and of course Guillaume Cizeron <3

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It is fun :) Not all listed are my favorite skaters, but they are all good looking men.

Current

Men: Javier Fernandez, Michal Březina, Sergei Voronov, Patrick Chan, Nathan Chen, Han Yan, Takahito Mura, Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon, Javier Raya, Michael Christian Martinez, Maxim Kovtun, Ivan Righini, Romain Ponsart

Dance: Zachary Donohue, Ivan Bukin, Alex Shibutani, Guillaume Cizeron, Andrew Poje, Alex Benoit, Nicholas Buckland, Maksim Spodirev, Nikita Katsalapov, Paul Poirier, Xinyu Liu, François-Xavier Ouellette

Pairs: Chris Knierim, Mervin Tran, Eric Radford, Morgan Ciprès, Bruno Massot, Ondřej Hotárek

Retired

Men: Brian Joubert, Tomas Verner, Daisuke Takahashi, Ryan Bradley, Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir, Jeffrey Buttle, Stephane Lambiel, Alexei Yagudin, Alexander Abt, Illa Kulik, Alexei Urmanov, Min Zhang, Robin Cousins (especially his voice), Christoper Bowman

Dance: Evgeny Platov, Gwendal Peizerat, Fabian Bourzat, Povilas Vanagas, Maxim Staviski, Charlie White, John Kerr, Xun Zheng

Pairs: Sergei Grinkov, Artur Dmitriev (when young), Peter Oppegard, Vadim Naumov, René Novotný, Maxim Marinin, Maxim Trankov, Ingo Steuer, John Zimmerman, Robin Szolkowy

Pika

Final Flight
In no particular order: Javier Fernandez, Yuzuru Hanyu in its own way, Daisuke Takahashi, Morgan Ciprès, Guillaume Cizeron, Fabian Bourzat, Eric Radford, Nikita Katsalapov, Adam Rippon

Edit: How did I forget the very hot Brian Joubert.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
I will name only active ones:
Guillaume Cizeron, Alex Shibutani, Yuzuru Hanyu, Han Yan, Scott Moir, I have slight crush on Cong Han, I find him very charming. :love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.