2014 Nebelhorn Trophy | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2014 Nebelhorn Trophy

caitie

Medalist
Okay, so how does everyone feel about the sound effects in Jason's program? They surprised me!

gmyers

Record Breaker
Brezina got 10 points PCS lower than Brown... To be honest I don't understand it. I think Brezina's program, choreography and performance were pretty good. Points gap should be smaller.

Brenizna was not cop enough at all. Brown has mastered cop and is going to win worlds.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Brown has just won Gold, something that another Gold has yet to do.

#feelingpunny.

moon

On the Ice
Jason Brown. This is his first LP that I have enjoyed. I am an odd one. They gave him time to stretch his body and show some beautiful lines which I had not seen before.

bronwynsings

Rinkside
Hated the costume (way too baggy and overpowering on him), loved the hair, loved the program! Except the gulping noises. I thought those broke the mood a lot.

noskates

Record Breaker
I thought Jason looked awesome!!!!! And we know as the season progresses he just gets better and better with his choreo. I loved Riverdance but this is a more grown-up mature version of Jason. I even liked his hair.

Bring on Skate America!

By the way - finally watched Gracie Gold's SP and I thought she did a beautiful job other than the fall. I think her choreo is better than last year and she looks more polished to me.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Tech problems notwithstanding, I was riveted by Jason's LP. There's work to be done, but to be fair, it is still early in the season.

LRK

Record Breaker
Okay, so how does everyone feel about the sound effects in Jason's program? They surprised me!

I'm a bit dubious about the drinking sound - was that the potion going down? Otherwise I liked them - sword sounds! (again reminds me of Candeloro....:love: )

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason got four (4) underrotations < in his FS. I did think his jumps looked tight.

I agree. I hope that he can build from the feedback here and master the layout.

I bet if he puts the quad in, it will go where that 2A currently is.

Also I'm thrilled Menshov medaled! I like his FS, as strange as it is...