2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That alone was worth staying up for!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :points:

Thank you Adam!!! :bow:

But I still think your hair is wild!

EDIT: ...and your costume as well! (How did I forget to mention it?!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Beyond disappointed with SC for not inviting Nam, their national champion! Last night I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, but after seeing Nam's twitter...:disapp: It defies all logic.

Its a stab in the back, spit on your face kind of insult tbh. His snapchat w/ Edmunds :no:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Its a stab in the back, spit on your face kind of insult tbh. His snapchat w/ Edmunds :no:

Clearly SC feel bad for Polina for the injustice, so decide to send their fav boy keeping her company :D

I think it is probably just stupid PR decision, it happens all the time. Nam shouldn't feel too bad about it.

Ashley on ice!!

MIM

Medalist

Skate Canada did not invite Nam to the gala. He later got invited per this tweeter. I don't know when he got the message and if he arrives in time.

Nam Nguyen Retweeted
Beverley Smith ‏@BevSmithWrites 30m30 minutes ago
Seems to me @Namnoodle earned his way to the Skate Canada gala. But he's not in it apparently.

oh, I like sassy ashley. she is gorgeous!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so it looks like Ashley's Gala dress has gone missing, but nobody would lend her a replacement. So, she just went out in her underwear.

Seriously, though, I really enjoyed that routine.

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Skate Canada did not invite Nam to the gala. He later got invited per this tweeter. I don't know when he got the message and if he arrives in time.

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see how that is in any way an invitation????