2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Nooo, CL_fan! You need to be here to see Liza. :disapp: We did it. WE DID IT. Now it's time to celebrate. :cool:

If I stay up, I think I would only be able to make it to the resurfacing. The eyes are starting to droop already!

By the way, the stream just kicked into life there now. The Zamboni was just finishing off, and the audience are starting to filter in.

Arrrgh!!! Now they've added a test tone!!! :bang:

EDIT: The test tone was only there for about half a minute. Now it's music.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Watching F1 as we speak :p

Well, with all the skating and the snooker that was on yesterday, I didn't get to see the qualifying. So, I'm watching it at the moment.

May as well do something useful since my Sunday evening plans are completely up the creek! :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
On Twitter someone said about gala practice: Yuzuru did a beautiful 4T-3T (to die for)
And they said Yuzuru did spread eagle into 4S!
:shocked: no way no way

omg I hope someone filmed this :eeking:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
No.Chan.
No. Wagner
No. Castelli Tran
No. Weaver Poje.
No Nam
No Liza????

No I will not be watching...

Unless April Fool's came early this year????:hpull:

Were you maybe only looking at the first half of the schedule?

I see all of them listed (other than Nam, which is an entire other issue) in the second half. Chan is the grand finale.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
From what I can tell from Nam's Twitter, unless he's going to punk everyone and show up as a surprise guest...he simply wasn't invited. That's not right. He skated so well and he's the national champ, for heaven's sake! Terrible of the SC organizers if that is the case.

What did he say on twitter? That's absolutely awful of SC.....He did so well there AND he's their current National Champion!! Extremely disrespectful :scowl:

cleo2070

Final Flight
What did he say on twitter? That's absolutely awful of SC.....He did so well there AND he's their current National Champion!! Extremely disrespectful :scowl:

He didn't say anything, just retweeted other people's questions of "Why is Nam not in the Gala"... which, seriously, why isn't he?! :scowl:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
They see Patrick Chan, they forget all about their national champion. :dumb:

what??????? They invite Jeremy Ten instead?!

Last edited: