2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
She was not on the NBC TV broadcast, just on IN. So far not available on youtube, but we will keep an eye out.

R.D.

Record Breaker
So looks like my backup DVR recording screwed up the Sat afternoon broadcast as well. :mad: At least I was able to get the most important part (ladies) off the air.

Long shot, but anything of the Shibs FD in full 1080 quality?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
So looks like my backup DVR recording screwed up the Sat afternoon broadcast as well. :mad: At least I was able to get the most important part (ladies) off the air.

Long shot, but anything of the Shibs FD in full 1080 quality?

:laugh: Isn't that the truth? The only events I follow with laser-like focus are Ladies and Ice Dance. Although, I have to say the Men's event at Nationals this year was more entertaining for me than the Ladies event. Getting a little bored of the Ashley/Gracie stuff now, and I'm not sold on Karen Chen yet -- so the entire podium was :think: for me. But for the Men, Joshua and Adam really brought it, as I was hoping they would!

I can post the Shibs FD in 1080p later today (multi-tasking right now, so it won't be a lightning fast turn-around as I sometimes do).

R.D.

Record Breaker
That would be amazing, thanks so much! (and I'm in no rush, don't worry about that...)

I'm the opposite though - I think it's high time we had a true rivalry in ladies. Hopefully this one is just getting started...I must say though, the crazy high score they gave Wagner kinda took the drama out of it, no way Gold was going to match.

I only follow ladies (and even then, this season it has really been on and off, I find myself really bored with the world scene and the Russians) - not so much the others, although when I'm archiving and they air some pairs or dance programs, I'll sometimes choose a couple of them to keep in addition to all the women.

TanithandBenFan

On the Ice
The prolific Jennifer Comeaux :bow: once again has shared tons of her great photos and videos on her blog.

Example:
She captured some video from the gala finale with all the skater ... including footage of "the making of" the group selfie taken by Jeremy. One of Jennifer's fun moments shows Jason, who happens to be at the back of the cluster, getting a very quick lift very high into the air by Zach Donohue

Thank you for sharing my pics and videos here! I didn't think we were allowed to share blog links so I hadn't posted any of my blog entries here. I'll be sure to post future reports from shows/competitions!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thank you for sharing my pics and videos here! I didn't think we were allowed to share blog links so I hadn't posted any of my blog entries here. I'll be sure to post future reports from shows/competitions!

Don't want to lead you astray -- I confess that at the time of my post, I had forgotten that links to some (some, but not all, I think??) blogs are not allowed on GS.

Anyway, I hope it's a good sign that my post with the link to your blog did not automatically get diverted by GS software into a black hole.

Thanks again for all of your amazing original content. :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I can see her getting some JGP assignments next fall. Possibly even a Spring International this year, since the USFS calendar currently includes the Challenge Cup in the Netherlands and the Gardena Spring Trophy in Italy.

Regarding an earlier post about Emily Chan, she's been assigned to Gardena Spring Trophy to compete in the Jr. category (international Novice does have a max age limit, I believe).

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
For Petraskater:

The only video I have of the first two groups of Senior Men's Free Skate is sourced from IN coverage.

Here it is uploaded on Google Drive and downloadable:

Men's FS Group 1 (Rupp/Payannet/Omori/Przepioski)

Men's FS Group 2 (Warren/Moeller/Johnson/Dolensky/Ma)

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm trying to find on youtube/dailymotion or vimeo the SD of both Shibutani's and C&B. I can't find any. Does anybody knows if there is a video of them with the SD that I might've missed? I check the thread but no videos of their sd from these websites. :think:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I still cannot find a non Icenetwork copy of Castelli and Tran's SP...I hope one will some day appear. :bow: