2016 Four Continents Gala/Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Gala/Exhibition

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Awww... Michael Christian "Biellmann" Matinez is back. Nice to see him trimmer and less injuried, looking good.

G/P classy and modern, love it.

And the weirdest costumes of the night goes to....
Love the salsa rhythmic the program and love your quirky enjoyable performance, scrap the cosutme Rika.

Love Yu/Jin's effort to one of the best song released last year. Might as well be a tribute to Nan's goodbyes to ice.

Boyang#s pants! Is it a dragon ball program?

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
H/D- I'm not sure if this style actually fits them best. I refer to the music and presentation.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Patrick's Exhibition is "Mess is mine"... love how his programs these days seems to taken on autobiographical quality. Go Patrick the artist Patrick Go.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I love it! I think they were inspired by this video.
You see my point is this "modern" style that all dance pairs who work under D/L does not fit every single one of them like a glove. And they'd rather try something different as well. When I've been watching this number I caught myself thinking that I start to lose excitement from their routine.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Heh I recommended this music for Mirai 'warrior princess' 2/3 years ago... nice to see it in figure skating at least... would love Jenkins's get more attention.

Yeahh and here comes the gold medalst putting a spell...

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I'm setting up a fundraiser to get Han some costumes. Or at least some prettier training clothes.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Love the outfit and hair+makeup Gracie... feel better! Do better!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I'm setting up a fundraiser to get Han some costumes. Or at least some prettier training clothes.

I am putting all my money on better programs though.. he need better programs than costumes lol..

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeah Patrick!! love your geek haircut :) Totally adorkable... not messy enough mann...