2016 Italian Figure Skating Championships | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Italian Figure Skating Championships

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
how many Girls are allowed to go to europeans?

who is gonna qualify?

According to the oracle that is Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_European_Figure_Skating_Championships ), Italy have 2.

So, if no Carolina, it will be Giada and Roberta.

If Carolina is sent, it will get messy! Because Roberta always does far better on the international scene than Giada does. So, the Fed would be better off sending her. But Giada is the national champion, and it will cause uproar if she is not sent.

Remember Nagasu and Sochi. And she only finished 3rd in Nationals...

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Time to crown the Russian Champion!

Judges just getting introduced.

Men's FS Group 1 just starting their Warm-Up

CaroLiza_fan

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Giada's FS was a choreography masterpiece :love: The jumps however weren't really there, I would have put Roberta in first even with the mistakes...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, after watching Rizzo, I thought that he had nicked the silver medal from Fadini.

But, after watching Fadini there now, I think he has held onto the silver after all.

He was absolutely delighted when coming off the ice, and then sitting with The Edge and a pretty female.

EDIT: He didn't. He dropped to 3rd with Ivan still to go. But, with the celebrating he was doing, you would have thought he had won the World Championships!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Приветствую цыганского короля

OK, so Google didn't quite come out with what I wanted it to. I wanted "All hail the Gypsy King", but it came up with "Welcome Gypsy King"

Well, you know what I mean!

:cheer: WELL DONE IVAN!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
From the result I can see he did well :) That's good, considering last competitions weren't best for him.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And finally for tonight, the Warm-Up for the Senior Pairs FS is about to start.

I am absolutely wrecked. So, hopefully I will be able to keep my eyes open until the end!

I can tell you something. I won't be staying up for any podium ceremonies! (Even though I am curious to see hear which national anthem they play for Ivan... ;) )

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
And finally for tonight, the Warm-Up for the Senior Pairs FS is about to start.

I am absolutely wrecked. So, hopefully I will be able to keep my eyes open until the end!

I can tell you something. I won't be staying up for any podium ceremonies! (Even though I am curious to see hear which national anthem they play for Ivan... ;) )

CaroLiza_fan

A Gypsy one? :biggrin:

deneb

On the Ice
I easily guess that the team for Euros will be practically the same of last year with the exception of Matteo replacing his girlfriend and Manacorda/Macii as third pair.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I easily guess that the team for Euros will be practically the same of last year with the exception of Matteo replacing his girlfriend and Manacorda/Macii as third pair.

Who is Matteo's girlfriend?

I thought I would be able to work it out from the Entry list for 2015 Euros. But there are just too many candidates :laugh: (Micol, Giada or Roberta).

CaroLiza_fan

deneb

On the Ice
Who is Matteo's girlfriend?

I thought I would be able to work it out from the Entry list for 2015 Euros. But there are just too many candidates :laugh: (Micol, Giada or Roberta).

CaroLiza_fan

Micol!
Giada and Roberta are in the team.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Whatever place, M/H are just great :luv17:

Agreed. Especially Vale! She's great! :love:

Is that a new dress she is wearing? I don't remember it.

Or was I just too busy staring at Vale and not noticing what she was wearing... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan