2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: USA Women's Gymnastics Team Qual

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Yimaz had one of my favorite routines of this subdivision, along with Chunsong and Derwael's bars and Wang's floor. (Mostly for the tumbling.)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm here now! This is Catalina on floor, right?

(Does anyone want a live blog? I can't really do bars because all I recognize are tkachevs and the dismounts, but I kind of want to.)

MalAssada

Medalist
This may be the first time Brazilian channels meet my expectations. We have four (paid) channels broadcasting and at least one free one. I am by no means an expert on gymnastics, but I can recognize falls or bad bandstands and stuff.

thoakun

Final Flight
I'm here now! This is Catalina on floor, right?

(Does anyone want a live blog? I can't really do bars because all I recognize are tkachevs and the dismounts, but I kind of want to.)

I'm looking forward to it. I follow AG daily but I can't even count twists :hopelessness:

Greta

On the Ice
Ugh, the NBC stream is randomly inserting commercials in important moments for me. But at least they give you individual streams for each apparatus.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Been hooked on the gymnastics livestream from the start, such great quality, as ever. Got it playing from the smartTV connected app, and if I didn't know any better, I would think I just watching a regular livestream.
Internet technology has come such a long way... :love:

Aliya. :-(