StSq
LSp - nice variations

Nice clean skate with 7 triples

FS: 56.95+56.85 = 113.80, 175.55, 5/18

Last edited:

Perdita

Final Flight
My favs are doing not so great tonight...:(
Alisa was good but her TES gets lower and lower (hate say this, but as usual...) I really really hope Stasya held on to JGP spot next season. I don't know what to say to Sima but I'll just believe and wait... But they all fought for it, and that was good to see at least! Polina is just sensational!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee congrats to Mishin minions+kitty!:hap10::bow::hap85::hap85:

having the last laugh is great!:luv17::biggrin:

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Polina's program is better than I remember it but that StSeq is a bit....a...not her strength.

Well earned win but she's awkward for me to watch when she isn't jumping.

It's those legs. Normally a woman's legs are maybe 48% of their body height, Polina's are really long and she's tall as well.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Mh... I know a lot of people really like Sotskova, but I can't shake the really bad impression I had from seeing her live. I wouldn't have had her 2nd here overall :noshake:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
award ceremony now dont tune out!

yeahhh Dima now:thumbsup:

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
Congratulations to Liza for her 4th place finish! And of course, I :bow: to Polina, who had another victory and is the most likely candidate for the Junior Worlds title.

NaVi

Medalist
What is that trumpet sound thingy that also always played at ISU events? I kind of thought that was an ISU exclusive thing.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Lozko was just unbelievably amazing! She reminded me a bit my favorite Japanese junior Marin Honda but I see here even bigger promise. Her spins, her expression are just mind-boggling. Don't know what her tech issues are - she had hefty 10 points deduction. If she overcomes them, she might be the next queen.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
huge thanks to organizers!
Great utube broadcast/chat & great audience!:hap10::hap10:

& TEH bears:luv17:

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Lozko was just unbelievably amazing! She reminded me a bit my favorite Japanese junior Marin Honda but I see here even bigger promise. Her spins, her expression are just mind-boggling. Don't know what her tech issues are - she had hefty 10 points deduction. If she overcomes them, she might be the next queen.

Her lutz is a pretty clean flip for one.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I rewatched and have to agree with that. But her step sequence is to die for. It is just the masterpiece unlike that of the winners here (and not only them).

I agree and the entire program works with the music very well. The part from the step sequence until the end is probably my favorite part of any program for this competition.